You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TSP Classic Satellites. From todayyyyyyyy

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

These have been revised to better take account of the change in timing of the TSP Classic from 10pm to 9pm.

Effective TODAY, there will be DAILY (Monday-to Friday) Super-Satellites to the TSP Classic at 6.50pm, & 7.20pm.

Both cost £2.40, & are 1-in-5 jobbies.

The TSP Classic has been going well, with an average of some 220 runners, & as many as 250+ some nights. GREAT Tourney.

Don't forget, also, that MereStat is running a TSP Classic League, with some well good free prizes on offer, & a bunch of good banter & craic.

Hopefully, the revised Satellite structure will result in more players in the event, & also enable more regular guys to take a shot at the Big Boys. At least one of the TSP crew enter the TSP Classic Tourney most nights.

I'll be playing it tonight - hope to see some of you at the tables.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to TSP Classic Satellites. From todayyyyyyyy:
    These have been revised to better take account of the change in timing of the TSP Classic from 10pm to 9pm. Effective TODAY, there will be DAILY (Monday-to Friday) Super-Satellites to the TSP Classic at 6.50pm, & 7.20pm. Both cost £2.40, & are 1-in-5 jobbies. The TSP Classic has been going well, with an average of some 220 runners, & as many as 250+ some nights. GREAT Tourney. Don't forget, also, that MereStat is running a TSP Classic League, with some well good free prizes on offer, & a bunch of good banter & craic. Hopefully, the revised Satellite structure will result in more players in the event, & also enable more regular guys to take a shot at the Big Boys. At least one of the TSP crew enter the TSP Classic Tourney most nights. I'll be playing it tonight - hope to see some of you at the tables.
    Posted by Tikay10

I will certainly be playing some of these Sats, the last one was previously 18.20 which was too early for me most nights. 

Thanks for this
  • edited January 2011
    this is great news for me!!!!
  • edited January 2011
    The first satellite for tonight's tournament starts in 5 minutes at 15:50.
  • edited January 2011
    Don't forget that there are now two additional satellites for the TSP Classic.

They are at 18:50 and 19:20.