You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Too many bounty hunter tournaments

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Why is the majority of tournaments BH? Playing them isn't poker at all, it's ridiculus people going all in with junk hoping to knock people out, this site needs more normal tournaments. :s

Comments

• edited January 2011

Sadly, or not, as the case may be, the player base here very much enjoy BH Tourneys. That's a statement of fact based on player-demand & numbers, not an opinion.

You & I may - do! - prefer "standad" NLH, but we are not all alike. The balance at present exactly reflects player-demand, & that is arrived at by examining traffic stats with some care.
  • edited January 2011
    I prefer Bounty Hunters :D esp the Main event ones. When i manage to get into them! I dont play any others mmt really :/ Cash and stt FTW
  • edited January 2011
    Get your facts right!

Between 1800 and 2100 tonight there are 5 BH tournaments out of 50 listed

In what way is 10% a majority?
  • edited January 2011
    Yes Shaun we know u like them thats y when u enter them its dead money for me :D
  • edited January 2011
    woulda have thought with your name that you like a gamble mr flppin

bounty hunters are fun, and there is plenty of valoo in them.

there are loads of new standard mtts, the deepstacks are good, take a closer look at the lobby, it is not just BH's

• edited January 2011

Bounty Hunters ARE NOT good value for money.

It should be pretty obvious why they aren't.

I really hate them with a passion - not because of the standard/players approach, but because of the rules of the game!!!

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Too many bounty hunter tournaments:
    Bounty Hunters ARE NOT good value for money. It should be pretty obvious why they aren't. I really hate them with a passion - not because of the standard/players approach, but because of the rules of the game!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hate is  such a strong word,    could you replace hate with like and miss out the word not in the next sentan
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Too many bounty hunter tournaments:
    In Response to Re: Too many bounty hunter tournaments : Hate is  such a strong word,    could you replace hate with like and miss out the word not in the next sentan
    Posted by NODEAL
    I am really really warming to you. This Community might just yet get deliver on it's early promise.

Post more Sir. Please.