You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Disc

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Whats happening tonite?
I was playing a bh, heads up after nearly 3 hrs and now i cant connect,

08000 725 185 is the number being given with an apology saying sky poker is not available!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I wasn't playing but got a "Network" error message at just after 8.30, couldnt connect to the site at all, rebooted my computer, incase the problem was with my connection.  When I got back online I couldn't connect to the site at all but now it seems to be working.

Just managed to launch a cash table so it seems like its all back now.

Steve
  • edited January 2011
    Well im not happy at all, somehow my opponent managed to get back on and steal my blinds!!
    The annoying part was, while he was disconnected for about 20 hands, i folded to his sb with rubbish, just in case he came back. I was trying to be courteous, it seems he wasnt so, to me.
    As i was almost double his chip lead, im pretty sure how things were going i would have won.

• edited January 2011
    Me too. Got blinded away whilst disconnected.
    Sky should offer something to players that this happens to as a matter of course. They get paid to provide a service. If they dont then either give back the respective entry fee or compensate in another way.
  • edited January 2011
    Servers are definitely throwing a wobbly. I'm stuck here now!!!
  • edited January 2011
    Was disconnected during a BH tournament , had to reload to reconnect.. missed many hands