You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tournaments gone nuts

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Was delighted to see that I (and 60 others) were eliminated from the 21:15 deepie without even seeing a table.  Well done.

Was equally delighted that when I was beginning to amass  nice stack in the 5.50 £100 deepie it crashed and when I finally got back in it was a heads-up shove-fest.  Just super.

Sky - you owe me £7.70 in buy-ins.  Ta xx

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Tournaments gone nuts:
    Was delighted to see that I (and 60 others) were eliminated from the 21:15 deepie without even seeing a table.  Well done. Was equally delighted that when I was beginning to amass  nice stack in the 5.50 £100 deepie it crashed and when I finally got back in it was a heads-up shove-fest.  Just super. Sky - you owe me £7.70 in buy-ins.  Ta xx
    Posted by RogueCell
    i have spoken to customer care and they said it is best to contact them tomorrow as they are really busy tonight for obvious reasons, they told me they will refund any buyins that were lost during the blip
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Tournaments gone nuts:
    Was delighted to see that I (and 60 others) were eliminated from the 21:15 deepie without even seeing a table.  Well done. Was equally delighted that when I was beginning to amass  nice stack in the 5.50 £100 deepie it crashed and when I finally got back in it was a heads-up shove-fest.  Just super. Sky - you owe me £7.70 in buy-ins.  Ta xx
    Posted by RogueCell
    NO COMMENT BECAUSE I MADE ONE BET AFTER LOSIN 80% OF STACK THEY SAY I`M NOT ENTITLED TO £2.20 BUY IN BACK, WELL I`M NOT HAVING IT
  • edited January 2011
    Don't have it.  If the tounry didn't proceed as it was supposed to then it didn't run.  Otherwise I', writing to the chief exec.