You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You Can't Beat A Good Bum Hunting

edited March 2011 in The Shed
Basically, I hunt Bum... so what?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    You love a bum!!
  • edited January 2011
    I can't help myself.... it's so inviting and juicy..... offer's me the world, yet constantly takes everything from me... it's such a dirty game

Yet I still desire it so
  • edited January 2011
    There must be plenty of bums in the shed!!
  • edited January 2011
    ZOMG total segregation! 
  • edited January 2011
    I'm giving this thread the bums rush
  • edited January 2011
    cheeky little thread
  • edited January 2011
    Booting in (female) back doors for the win.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm guessing this thread was hijacked by chirpy's brother...........................

• edited January 2011
    One of mi fav films, starring Matt Dambum

' Good Bum Hunting'

Cult Classic !!
  • edited January 2011
    The sequel, [not as good,but more well-known],  is apparently Sky Mandy & LML's favourite...

...can't remember its title.................. someone may be able to help.......  ?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: You Can't Beat A Good Bum Hunting:
    The sequel, [not as good,but more well-known],  is apparently Sky Mandy & LML's favourite... ...can't remember its title.................. someone may be able to help.......  ?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Two girls One cup?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: You Can't Beat A Good Bum Hunting : Two girls One cup?
    Posted by Neildown
    errr...No! LOL
  • edited January 2011
    A suggestion to help you Chirpy!!

I do not know much about your unusual hobby, correctley known as 'Rearendology' I believe, so i have done some research!

I found that 'Rearendologists' are commonly found in small pockets of the Midlands, to which they affectionately & sarcastically refer to as.. 'The Brown Country', they call themselves 'Snifters' appparently, an industrial term I believe,  for purging industrial gases!

The problem is, that a Human Rearendologist's 'nose' can only be honed to a certain point!
    In order to snift out the best 'bums' a more refined 'nose' may be required.

With respect to the 'Sommieliers' of the snifting world, a canine nose would be more suited to this purpose!!
    Much as the French have found with their highly trained & succesful truffle hunting dogs, [& pigs] !!

My suggestion is...................... for you to find and train a suitable puppy, to help you in your search for 'Bum Nirvana', and an ideal name for this type of special canine would be ...................................... .........................................BrownnDog !!  

What are your thoughts?
  • edited January 2011
     Men have Bum's, and are.  Women have Bottom's so we all know where you Swing. "George Michael" on your Wall.?
    Posted by logdon
    AH SO !!  There are two species for the 'Snifters' to seek !!

To which Lodge of Rearendology do you hail from logdon, & what is the secret sign !!
  • edited January 2011
    BUM......P !!!
  • edited January 2011
    A suggestion to help you Chirpy!! I do not know much about your unusual hobby, correctley known as 'Rearendology' I believe, so i have done some research! I found that 'Rearendologists' are commonly found in small pockets of the Midlands, to which they affectionately & sarcastically refer to as.. 'The Brown Country', they call themselves 'Snifters' appparently, an industrial term I believe,  for purging industrial gases! The problem is, that a Human Rearendologist's 'nose' can only be honed to a certain point! In order to snift out the best 'bums' a more refined 'nose' may be required. With respect to the 'Sommieliers' of the snifting world, a canine nose would be more suited to this purpose!! Much as the French have found with their highly trained & succesful truffle hunting dogs, [& pigs] !! My suggestion is...................... for you to find and train a suitable puppy, to help you in your search for 'Bum Nirvana', and an ideal name for this type of special canine would be ...................................... .........................................BrownnDog !!    What are your thoughts?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

LOL Only just seen this and proper lol'D....... hahaha what a legend... I will find Bum Nirvana, O yes.... The Holy Bum Grail will be mine one day

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: You Can't Beat A Good Bum Hunting : LOL Only just seen this and proper lol'D....... hahaha what a legend... I will find Bum Nirvana, O yes.... The Holy Bum Grail will be mine one day
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    I wish you well young ChirpyGrasshopper, The Trail for the Bum Grail will be long and hard!!

But equipped withyour loyal trained snifting Bum Puppy, BrownnDog, you CAN achieve your goals!!

In preparation for your Bumumental task, i suggest you take heed from those who failed before you, Gus Hansen, Yes, Gus with the Bum like a Bus, read his tale "Every Bum Revealed"

In film also, some, notable efforts to find BumNirvana have been recorded, seek out...

'The BumBall Rally' & 'Bumdog Millionaire' there are others to which people may direct you, ask for help!

Seek the 'Poker Bums', Giddins, Orford & Hartigan, [The Three Bum-egos], they are always on the prowl for the perfect Bum!!

Seek out also the One known as LML, this Angel truly has ownership of a Bum, to which human kind will lay down their Hearts, Snift and follow her, for this 'Special One' knows the direction to The Nirvana you seek !!

So, Wax on, Wax off, Tread the RicePaper with care, ChirpyGrasshopper, Walk the worlds Trails, ignore the lesser Bums[on their Gap year], and you Will achieve !!

Your Humble BumMaster
  • edited January 2011
    I got HitPup Trained at 'snifting' look what he came up with for me.......

1, Hitpup wins the Bodog Trophy At The Poker Festival!! Held aloft by Dad, Hitman Harvey

2, HitPup,below, practices his 'snifting technique' as the results [above] show, he is way ahead of BrownnDog!!

• edited February 2011
    BUM.....P !!!!  pt 2
  • edited February 2011
    B..UMP pt 3!! attn delboy LOL
  • edited March 2011
    B..UMP pt 3!! attn delboy LOL
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Bump pt 4 lol !! as this topic has REARed its ugly head again !!!