You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

Some confusion has arisen.

A good guy just PM'd me to say he inadvertently misled peeps last night by repeatedly suggesting "tikay1" was not, err, me.

I noticed it last night, & was not sure if he was being serious, to be honest, as he is capable of "making moves", but there were other things to worry about last night....

for those in doubt, "tikay1" & "TIKAY10" are one & the same.

And if anyone has any questions as to why that is, & if it's OK, ask away. I'lll be Offline from tonight until Monday, but pretty much everyone here knows the score, it's all squeaky clean.

However......

One thing I do need to caution you about is a player who has the alias "TonyKendel".

Apart from the name being incorrectly spelt, please be aware, that is NOT me.

I do know the Gent, he's from next door, & his intentions are totally innocent. But it is NOT me.

One Tony Kendall, there is only one Tony Kendall......  

Comments

• ckdckd
    edited January 2011

ummmm so you have 2 accouts     

multi accouter multi accouter

mods please ban as this is clearly a breach of the rules

youve been caught
  • edited January 2011
    .... I can see it in your eyes...
  • edited January 2011
    Well according to my notes, tikay10 is uber loose and tikay1 is as tight as tight can be.

Surely nothing to do with personal money and sky money ;)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Hello, is it me you're looking for?:
    Well according to my notes, tikay10 is uber loose and tikay1 is as tight as tight can be. Surely nothing to do with personal money and sky money ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Back to front actually, Phil.

I HATE playing with Sky's money, or anyone else's money, come to that. So I play uber-tight on TIKAY10. (Never had the original roll topped up or replaced, either).

On tikay1, my personal account, I just play ordinary-tight.

PS - I ONLY use TIKAY10 on PTP evenings, 1 night per week,. but I use it almost all the time for Forum Posting.

My "tikay1" Forum Posts arise when I am playing on my own account, & dealing with Forum stuff, as I was last night, as I cannot have the two accounts open at the same time.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Hello, is it me you're looking for? : Back to front actually, Phil. I HATE playing with Sky's money, or anyone else's money, come to that. So I play uber-tight on TIKAY10. (Never had the original roll topped up or replaced, either). On tikay1, my personal account, I just play ordinary-tight. PS - I ONLY use TIKAY10 on PTP evenings, 1 night per week,. but I use it almost all the time for Forum Posting. My "tikay1" Forum Posts arise when I am playing on my own account, & dealing with Forum stuff, as I was last night, as I cannot have the two accounts open at the same time.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Very impressive!  I'd imagine that the rest of the bunch are as careful with Sky's money as u are and the likes of Rich and Lisa Marie have never had to get their bankrolls topped back up?!? :)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Hello, is it me you're looking for? : Very impressive!  I'd imagine that the rest of the bunch are as careful with Sky's money as u are and the likes of Rich and Lisa Marie have never had to get their bankrolls topped back up?!? :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    I certainly wouldnt have thought Rich would have ever topped his BR back up ;)
  • edited January 2011

thanks tikay10, that explains two of you.  but where have all the others gone?  are tikay2, tikay3 to tikay9 still banned from the site for a repeated offence?  have they all been returned to the doppelganger store?  mind you, i heard that tikay9 was particularly youthful and breathtakingly handsome whilst tikay10 had aged terribly alone in the attic and had become quite ugly. 

• ckdckd
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Hello, is it me you're looking for? : Back to front actually, Phil. I HATE playing with Sky's money, or anyone else's money, come to that. So I play uber-tight on TIKAY10. (Never had the original roll topped up or replaced, either). On tikay1, my personal account, I just play ordinary-tight. PS - I ONLY use TIKAY10 on PTP evenings, 1 night per week,. but I use it almost all the time for Forum Posting. My "tikay1" Forum Posts arise when I am playing on my own account, & dealing with Forum stuff, as I was last night, as I cannot have the two accounts open at the same time.
    Posted by Tikay10
    no no.....no excusses thats it........2 accounts is not allowed here.......the mods will get you and you will have to leave forever....lol  only joking i know you have the sky account for here

just out of interest which is your br bigger in sky or personal?

and which has had the biggest win on it
  • edited January 2011

Also, for avoidance of doubt,....

Richard Orford is actually Richard Bacon.
    LML is actually Sarah Champion.
    There were at least 10 Tikay's playing at Newcastle last week.
    All the Welsh players on here are related.

Oh, and Jaegerbomb and Trip5 are a husband and wife duo but no one knows for sure who actually wears the trousers.
  • edited January 2011
    Also, for avoidance of doubt ,.... Richard Orford is actually Richard Bacon. LML is actually Sarah Champion. There were at least 10 Tikay's playing at Newcastle last week. All the Welsh players on here are related. Oh, and Jaegerbomb and Trip5 are a husband and wife duo but no one knows for sure who actually wears the trousers.
    Posted by MAXALLY

How disrespectful!!!! You do realise SHE'S a SCOTTISH don't you???

Pfffftttt back to ordinance survey studies for you maxxy-boy

3 out of 10...must try harder!!!!

xx

• edited January 2011
    Also, for avoidance of doubt ,.... Richard Orford is actually Richard Bacon. LML is actually Sarah Champion. There were at least 10 Tikay's playing at Newcastle last week. All the Welsh players on here are related. Oh, and Jaegerbomb and Trip5 are a husband and wife duo but no one knows for sure who actually wears the trousers.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    In that 'duo' we certainly know who wears the trousers!
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thats easy, one wears the trousers the other wears a kilt
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by Tikay10
    crickey!! they must have given you 10k to play with lol
  • edited January 2011
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I'm guessing EddGiddins is Edd the Duck then too ?Or could it be Edd Hall (the bloke who does that daytime property show thingy).