You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Saturday Night Live- with Rich, Tikay and Gliterbabe!

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Hellllooooooo Anonymous!!!!

Charlotte Church & Kathryn Jenkins..OBVIOUSLY!!!! Coincidence that they are both Welshy's?? I think not ;oD

Looking forward to the SPT highlights tonight...Enjoy the show boys, I hear it's going to be a good one...OBVIOUSLY!!!!

xx

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Set your remotes to stun, folks. Because at 9 tonight we're bringing you four hours live of Sky Poker cash action from the tables.

In the driving seat is me. In the passenger seat is Wayne Rideout aka Gliterbabe, TSP stalwart, winner of the SPT Newcastle leg and poker expert with a wealth of experience and experience of wealth in all formats of the game.

In the backseat, with an ice-cream and moaning constantly: "Are we there yet?" is Tikay.

And we're covering nosebleed stakes tonight with The Big Game, where our two featured tables have minimum buy-ins of £500 and £1000. Should be a good 'un.

Keep those questions coming in for Wayne. You can post them on here now. Also all the usual stuff- hand requests, banter etc.

Off-piste topic for tonight:

Who from the world of celebrity REALLY gets your goat and why?

Maybe you may have an irrational hatred for Nigella Lawson, Simon Cowell, Lady Gaga, Gary Barlow, Ken Barlow, David Cameron, Stephen Fry, Father Christmas, Dora the Explorer etc etc etc. And your reasons might be obvious or they may be left-field.

Everyone's got a celeb that just ticks them off and sometimes it's someone who everyone else seems to love. Who and why?

Go for it!
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Rich,

Oh god yes, it has to be Louis Spence. Nobody is actually that gay and it is so false that it really grind on me.
    I know you wont be able to resist the last part of the sentance Rich, so fill your boots mate lol.

Edit. Also Justin Beber, he's so sickly i'd like to take a bat to him, nice to see i'm mellowing in my old age eh lol.
    Col
  • edited January 2011
    Jo Brand  - the most unfunny person there is.

Have a great show and big congrats again to Wayne for his recent success.  Question for Wayne - what stakes do u find the easiest on sky and why?
  • edited January 2011
    Evening Rich

The celebrity who really annoys me is Saint Jamie Oliver, who thinks he knows whats best for the rest of us.  I REALLY wish he would shut up and get back in the kitchen and stay there.

Hope you have a great show tonight.

Steve
  • edited January 2011
    mine has to be sid widdle every time he commentates on darts i have to turn volume off, is he tikay`s half brother?? lol
  • edited January 2011
    Piers Morgan end of.
  • edited January 2011

That Jordan woman, Katy Half-Price, or whatever her real name is.

Sick of reading about her. She marries/splits up with a man every time she brings out an auto biography. Not a co-incidence that. She died her hair the opposite colour as someone else who she was jealous of so she couldnt be compared to her. She owns a giant pink horse-box that she can't drive properly.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Saturday Night Live- with Rich, Tikay and Gliterbabe!:
    Set your remotes to stun, folks. Because at 9 tonight we're bringing you four hours live of Sky Poker cash action from the tables tonight. In the driving seat is me. In the passenger seat is Wayne Rideout aka Gliterbabe, TSP stalwart, winner of the SPUK Newcastle leg and poker expert with a wealth of experience and experience of wealth in all formats of the game. In the backseat, with an ice-cream and moaning constantly: "Are we there yet?" is Tikay. And we're covering nosebleed stakes tonight with The Big Game, where our two featured tables have minimum buy-ins of £500 and £1000. Should be a good 'un. Keep those questions coming in for Wayne. You can post them on here now. Also all the usual stuff- hand requests, banter etc. Off-piste topic for tonight: Who from the world of celebrity REALLY gets your goat and why? Maybe you may have an irrational hatred for Nigella Lawson, Simon Cowell, Lady Gaga, Gary Barlow, Ken Barlow, David Cameron, Stephen Fry, Father Christmas, Dora the Explorer etc etc etc. And your reasons might be obvious or they may be left-field. Everyone's got a celeb that just ticks them off and sometimes it's someone who everyone else seems to love. Who and why? Go for it!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    The WHAT, Orford?

Between you & me, it was changed to "SPT" 2 years ago, & before that it was "SPUKT".

It is SO hard to get decent staff these days.
  • edited January 2011

PS - I might try & fiddle a spot prize tonight, if anyone notices any Orford squeeze situatiions. You know, those Mount Etna or Vesuvius type volcanic-style spots Orford has on his forehead.

Middle left, there's your clue.

Best Post gets a Spot Prize.

I never mentioned it, right?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night Live- with Rich, Tikay and Gliterbabe!:
    In Response to Saturday Night Live- with Rich, Tikay and Gliterbabe! : The WHAT, Orford? Between you & me, it was changed to "SPT" 2 years ago, & before that it was "SPUKT". It is SO hard to get decent staff these days.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony
    So does that mean he fluked his way to another tourney hehe.

Col
  • edited January 2011

What cash tables will u be showing?

good luck with the show as always, i feel sorry for you having to put up with that moaning all  the time.... but i think orford will behave himself tonight ;)

• edited January 2011
    irritating celeb?
    kenny dullgliesh,for stabbing roy in the back and the liverpool fans thinking "king kenny" can bring the good times back,lol
  • edited January 2011
    That Jordan woman, Katy Half-Price, or whatever her real name is. Sick of reading about her. She marries/splits up with a man every time she brings out an auto biography. Not a co-incidence that. She died her hair the opposite colour as someone else who she was jealous of. She owns a giant pink horse-box that she can't drive properly. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    bet you still would tho tbffffffffffffff

Louis Spence is a legend.

Mine would have to be Cheryl Cole.  Such a liar and a hypocrite.  Cries on Piers Morgans show saying she doesn't even read the papers anymore, next week on X-Factor lays into Wagner for some comments that he supposedly made to the press about her.  Terrible awful music, all the songs are the same...gives one of her acts Led Zep to perform on the show as a 'guilty pleasure'.  Gets divorced yet still keeps the name as it sounds better than Tweedy.  The sad thing is that for a lot of girls she is some kind of hero.  Eurgh horrible woman.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night Live- with Rich, Tikay and Gliterbabe! : bet you still would tho tbffffffffffffff Louis Spence is a legend. Mine would have to be Cheryl Cole.  Such a liar and a hypocrite.  Cries on Piers Morgans show saying she doesn't even read the papers anymore, next week on X-Factor lays into Wagner for some comments that he supposedly made to the press about her.  Terrible awful music, all the songs are the same...gives one of her acts Led Zep to perform on the show as a 'guilty pleasure'.  Gets divorced yet still keeps the name as it sounds better than Tweedy.  The sad thing is that for a lot of girls she is some kind of hero.  Eurgh horrible woman.
    Posted by scotty77
    Bet u still would tho ;)
  • edited January 2011
    obvssss take pics too and sell them to the Sun
  • edited January 2011
    Piers Morgan end of.
    Posted by BrownnDog

Finally we agree on something, plus Sugar another Labour supporting clown. They both go from strength to strength whilst the rest of the country is on its knees. Can't stand Cameron either.

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night Live- with Rich, Tikay and Gliterbabe! : Bet u still would tho ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    any month of sunday`s and bank holidays
  • edited January 2011
    irritating celeb? kenny dullgliesh,for stabbing roy in the back and the liverpool fans thinking "king kenny" can bring the good times back,lol
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    +10000000

plus Stevie G La-la
    kevin keegan

come to think of it any loserpool player

Ant & Dec
    Cheryl Cole
    Noel Edmonds
    Michael MacIntyre ..................am i the only person that doesnt find him funny?
    SkyPoker presenters not in the TKP :)

• edited January 2011
    What time are the highlights of the SPT on?
    Thanks Jonny
  • edited January 2011
    Russell Brand
    John Terry
    Ken Livingstone
    Chris Evans
    Phil Hellmuth
    Jedward
    Paris Hilton

No reasons necessary... or am I just becoming a grumpy old man ?

• edited January 2011
    Ghandi, made one decent movie in 1982 and everyone thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.  What's he done since eh?
  • edited January 2011
    Excellent call on John Terry.  What an awful person.
  • edited January 2011

"Celebrities" that get my goat (in order of annoyance)......

1.  Actor, and I use that term VERY loosely, Danny Dyer - I hate his fake sounding gravelly voice and his acting skills are non-existent in my opinion.

2.  Footballer, Christiano Ronaldo - no reason other than he sooooo loves himself, and he has one of those faces I just want to slap :)

3.  TV Presenter, and I
    use that term VERY loosely, Richard Orford - for the disparaging way he talks about me on air.  Enough said.

ENJOY THE SHOW PEEPS!!

• edited January 2011
    "Celebrities" that get my goat (in order of annoyance)...... 1.  Actor, and I use that term VERY loosely, Danny Dyer - I hate his fake sounding gravelly voice and his acting skills are non-existent in my opinion. 2.  Footballer, Christiano Ronaldo - no reason other than he sooooo loves himself, and he has one of those faces I just want to slap :) 3.  TV Presenter, and I use that term VERY loosely, Richard Orford - for the disparaging way he talks about me on air.  Enough said. ENJOY THE SHOW PEEPS!!
    Posted by Sky_Mandy

you still woulda tho eh???  esp the last one!
  • edited January 2011
    Tikay,
             Cant Sky start a new compo by joining up all the spots on Orfords face with a black marker pen.
     They could call it Spot the Presenter and the person who comes up with the best answer for what the completed patten looks like wins one of your SPOT prizes.

"CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS YET "

Regards   Mick.

• edited January 2011
    I've said it once and i'll say it again......Miley Cyrus!!!!!!  Over-hyped. average looking and less than average talent!!!  What do people see in her????

ps... Good luck Wayne, having to put up with the two Mad-men!
  • edited January 2011
    What time are the highlights of the SPT on? Thanks Jonny
    Posted by JBuss
    Hi Jonny - they will be scattered in parts throughout the show- tune in at 9pm and we will show you the rought timings of all the clips.

You can also see a half-hour compilation of all the SPT Newcastle footage at 8pm Saturday 22nd January on Sky Poker channel 865.
  • edited January 2011
    Ozziy ozbourne for his award winning promotion of normalizing the disfuctional family

donald trump because he wears his hair as a hat.

question for gb,    you are forced to bust one of your TSP members relieving them of thier bankroll,    who would it be? and why

IMO  there should be an obvious answer
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday Night Live- with Rich, Tikay and Gliterbabe! : Hi Jonny - they will be scattered in parts throughout the show- tune in at 9pm and we will show you the rought timings of all the clips. You can also see a half-hour compilation of all the SPT Newcastle footage at 8pm Saturday 22nd January on Sky Poker channel 865.
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Thanks Mandy
  • edited January 2011
    Tikay,          Cant Sky start a new compo by joining up all the spots on Orfords face with a black marker pen.  They could call it Spot the Presenter and the person who comes up with the best answer for what the completed patten looks like wins one of your SPOT prizes.                                  "CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS YET "                                              Regards   Mick.
    Posted by chew07
    Previously attempted HERE but we ended up with a Nick Cotton / Ed Giddins hybrid.