You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellites???

edited January 2011 in Area 51
Maybe its just me (or its in my head lol) but when ever i win entry into a tournament through satellites i get close to useless cards could this be a case of bad luck or do sky like to use satellites just to bolster the tourney entry numbers then basically drive you out with no chance cards? I know this sounds far fetched but it always happens to me now its beyond a joke lol 

Comments

• edited January 2011
    It's just you, or maybe you're on some sort of secret blacklist lol, I satellited into a £11 bounty hunter tournament for £2.40 recently and got 3rd for £153.98. A mate of mine has just cashed in tonights main event after satelliting in for £4.80.
  • edited January 2011
    i got one of the 10 seats via the league freeroll in2 the £220 deepie, cashed for £1200
  • edited January 2011

lol ,its all in your head adz,i satellited through too the primo ,using poker points,went on too win it ,and pocketed over 6k,didn't cost me a penny and scooped the lot ,,,,oh, those were happy times

• edited January 2011
    i think i may well be blacklisted here lol as today i got a satelitte ticket on pokerstars.com (sorry if were not supposed to name other sites) for there 20k new years final give away and finished 5th place and cashed £950 lol
  • edited January 2011
    I haven't won a penny in any tourny i've satellited into but seem as though i'm being more disciplined nowadays, i plan to change that (as long as i'm not on sky's blacklist!) ;-)