You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellites to the £220 Monthly BIGGIE

edited February 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments

Apologies for a blatant copy of a Post I placed in General Poker Chat, but I iz lazy. It read as follows......

Good afternoon.

I now have the news of the revised Satellies for this Event.

Rather than get creative, I'll just C & P the gist of Sky-Adam's note to me, which was along these lines......

".....New satellite schedule for £220 Monthly Sky Sports Deepstack 

We felt that the daily quarter finals and weekly semi finals for the £220 DS needed some tweaking, & we were particularly keen to address Client-Feedback as to making them more accessible & affordable for the regular players, so we have changed them as follows.....

New schedule will be 
Daily Micro Sats ‘Sky Sports Qtr Sat’ @ 20:30 for £2.30, 1 in 5 win a seat to the weekly Quarter Final

Weekly Quarter Final ‘Sky Sports DS Qtr’ @ 20:30 on Sunday for £10.50, 1 in 5 win seat to the Monthly Semi Final

Monthly Semi Final ‘Sky Sports DS Semi’ @ 20:30 on the Wednesday before the main event for £48. 1 in 5 win seat to the main event the following night at 8pm

We MAY continue to offer a 2nd Semi Final ~ 5pm on the day of the ME – depending how numbers go...."

Comments