You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

keen lower players

£5-£10 bounty hunter

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Why is there no coverage of up and coming players at this level,granted way behind the top dogs but it would be encouraging to us, ordinary, but keen players to get a mention.   cheers 
  • edited February 2011

Hi Doctor sir.

I understand as a low stake player how you feel that you cannot play on the tv as regularly as the boys with the "bigger" bankrolls. However a way i get myself into these "bigger" tournaments is to satellite in. I got into the £55 primo last week for just £2 and got a hand shown.

Also theres the request to show a hand thread in the tv section

i hope this helps.

• edited February 2011
    Doctor I am also in the same shoes, but I use the Hand Request option that Don has talked about and also if your not sure about a hand post it on the clinic and it will be shown that way.
  • edited February 2011

i am a very low stake player, i have been on the sky program a few times, posting questions on the show threads helps, i guess the presenters will soon remember your name if you keep taking part in the show, the fact i've been i have been in every viva las final so far hasnt been mentioned so dont think being a good up and coming player will get you on the show, make sure you take part by posting and you'll get noticed