You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why am i getting agro on tables and chat ban??

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
got in from work at 6pm completly exhuasted from a 12 hour shift register for the 10.30 freeroll and i cant chat and im getting loads ov abuse ??

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to why am i getting agro on tables and chat ban??:
    got in from work at 6pm completly exhuasted from a 12 hour shift register for the 10.30 freeroll and i cant chat and im getting loads ov abuse ??
    Posted by 5cardbluff
     If you have got a chat ban I would have thought someone from Sky Poker would have sent you a private message explaining why! I cant say why you are getting abuse at the table, I have always found the reasons why people have to act like idiots in the chat box hard to understand.
  • edited January 2011
    Hi 5cardbluff

Two issues there.  One solution

Firstly.  If you are having problems with your chat facility contact Customer Care and they will look into it for you.

Secondly.  Abuse of any description, either on the tables or in the forum is not tolerated.  Please report the issues to Customer care who will investigate it.

Regards

SKY_MOD6
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: why am i getting agro on tables and chat ban??:
    Hi 5cardbluff Two issues there.  One solution Firstly.  If you are having problems with your chat facility contact Customer Care and they will look into it for you. Secondly.  Abuse of any description, either on the tables or in the forum is not tolerated.  Please report the issues to Customer care who will investigate it. Regards SKY_MOD6
    Posted by Sky_Mod6
    Why do you have to ruin all the fun :(