You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cardroom near me?

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
So I live in Basingstoke and want to know if theres a good card room nearby to play me some cash pokers? I think Southampton has some, that true?

ta

Comments

• edited January 2011
    There is a grosvener in Southampton at leisure world.

Pretty sure theres one in reading too which is just up the road from Basingstoke..........

• edited January 2011
    cool cool...may try checkin out reading as its closer! you been to the one in southampton?
  • edited January 2011
    lynx mate duffs has opened a card room in basingstoke about 3 mnths ago, from all account very good. dealer dealt as well. let me know if you go and i will stay away!!!
  • edited January 2011
    played grov in soton, wasnt impressed and played duffs in soton,much better al though not too many players yet as just opened.
  • edited January 2011
    TC Sports in Maidenhead.  Only been there a few times but real good place, dealers really good and friendly.  Probably the same distance to you as Southampton.  Excuse the horrific webpage that looks like it was done by someone in 1999 as a Year 7 IT Project.

http://www.maidenheadpoker.com/

EDIT Cash doesn't run everynight think Friday/Saturday are the busiest.  Give the guys a call and have a chat and register on the site if you intend to go as they have some 24 hour rule or something.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Cardroom near me?:
    lynx mate duffs has opened a card room in basingstoke about 3 mnths ago, from all account very good. dealer dealt as well. let me know if you go and i will stay away!!!
    Posted by pod1
    nice 1 i'll check it out, blatantly gonna get robbed
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Cardroom near me?:
    TC Sports in Maidenhead.  Only been there a few times but real good place, dealers really good and friendly.  Probably the same distance to you as Southampton.  Excuse the horrific webpage that looks like it was done by someone in 1999 as a Year 7 IT Project. http://www.maidenheadpoker.com/ EDIT Cash doesn't run everynight think Friday/Saturday are the busiest.  Give the guys a call and have a chat and register on the site if you intend to go as they have some 24 hour rule or something.
    Posted by scotty77
    lol that website is epic! think i just went blind....cheers for the tip :)