You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHO DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH THAT MADE IT?

edited January 2011 in The Shed

Paul Wilkinson was a mate of mine at Waltham Toll Bar School in the late 70's. He was one of those kids that was great at every sport we played. Although he is a year younger than me, he was that good at football he played for our year's team. Bought by Howard Kendall after Grimsby beat Everton in the the League Cup, he went on to win England under 21caps. He also played for Forest and a few other clubs before retiring. According to Wiki, he is now reserve team coach at Cardiff, so still he lives just down the road.

Anybody else have old mates that got there?

Comments

• edited January 2011

Glen Matlock - Original Sex Pistol/ Rich Kids

Wally Downes - Original Wimbledon Crazy gang member/ footie coach

School next door, but played against alot Les Ferdinand, Dennis Wise, George Lawrence

o... Linford Christie lived 10 doors down for a bit LOL

Some other lil white boy from Scrubs lane won the WSOP main event 2012 !!

0 yeah.. Jonathan Porritt was my history teacher, became Prince Charles confidant & leader Green party, i think....he was crazier than Wally but alot posher

• edited January 2011
    Glen Hoddle married my teacher (miss sterling) and she quit and beggard off to Monaco with him. Saw her years later with him and their kids on a Shredded Wheat ad lol.

My form teacher (Mr Edmondson) was Ade Edmondson's dad.

My niece (who fancies herself as a bit of a singer) went to school with Kimberly Walsh. She can't stand her lol............wonder why.
  • edited January 2011

A bird I used to casually see was on Jeremy Kyle last Thursday morning, trying to rebuild her relationship with her alcoholic mum.

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: WHO DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH THAT MADE IT?:
    A bird I used to casually see was on Jeremy Kyle last Thursday morning, trying to rebuild her relationship with her alcoholic mum.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

lol
  • edited January 2011
    lol +1

'casually see' lol, what does that mean exactley, share a can of stella maybe !!

we all casually see LML on tv most weeks LOL!

I 'Casually' took out June Whitfields daughter one nite to Xenon niteclub piccadilly bout '83, she wanted to 'show off' a bit of 'rough' to her posh mates LOL

Mate, I loved that job paintin & decoratin at Fortnum & Masons, so many posh birds, and all the geezers mostly gay !! You never knew which way to turn sweetties !!
  • edited January 2011
    Jenny from my class use to let me get off with her and touch her up if i gave her some of my packed lunch (usually my penguin or club)

Saw her the other day driving a bus!!

• edited January 2011
    Jenny from my class use to let me get off with her and touch her up if i gave her some of my packed lunch (usually my penguin or club) Saw her the other day driving a bus!!
    Posted by Neildown
    So, she got sacked from the teachers job then !!
  • edited January 2011
    I went to school a couple of years above a guy called Ben Richards.
    He was in loads of west end shows including Grease as koniki with shane ritchie
    then he was in footballers wives as Bruno and the Bill as nate,hes was a judge on strictly dance fever.
    His sister was my age and used to threaten to batter anyone who gave him stick about his ballet lessons.

also one of my mates swears blind that former page 3 girl Gaynor Goodman went to our school for a couple of terms
  • edited January 2011
    I went to school a couple of years above a guy called Ben Richards. He was in loads of west end shows including Grease as koniki with shane ritchie then he was in footballers wives as Bruno and the Bill as nate,hes was a judge on strictly dance fever. His sister was my age and used to threaten to batter anyone who gave him stick about his ballet lessons.   also one of my mates swears blind that former page 3 girl Gaynor Goodman went to our school for a couple of terms
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Reading that reminded me of probably the most famous girl ever to go to my school. Miss World 1982, second runner up, Miss Della Dolan. Her sister Louise was in a couple of my classes and was also quite tasty.