You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP tonight - busy busy BUSY!

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

Lots of action tonight, & I'll be as many as FIVE-Tabling (ooooh) at times. To make it just a little bit harder, too, I'm doing the opposite to what I preach, & mixing up NLHE & PLO, not something I usually recommend, or find easy.

Here's the planned sess......

7pm, tikay Sleepstack, 5k chips, £11.

8pm, Double Stack Main Event, 4k chips, £22

8.30pm, Take-on-tikay, 2,500 chips, £5.50.

8.40pm, PL Omaha, 2,000 chips, £11

9pm, TSP classic, 2,000 chips, £11.

The Omaha Tourney is unusual, in that it's part of a League on another Forum, so the numbers will be higher (I hope!) than usual, maybe 20 or 30 runners. At 5pm, there are already 9 runners, & it's being promoted heavily elsewhere, so that should be interesting. It even has Added Value - MereNovice.

Hope to see a few of you in some of those Tourneys a bit later. Chatting may be a prob, but if I don't answer, assume I'm asleep.

Good luck all, see you on a Final Table. Maybe.

Comments

• edited January 2011

I'll be playing tonight as "tikay1", which is my personal account.

This is because last night, I was playing "privately" & mistakenly logged in & Registered as TIKAY10, my Forum Posting & PTP Account.

So tonight I'm sort of restoring the imbalance, & making up for losing Sky's money last night.

I fessed up to Mother & Co. She just said "no worries, I'll dock it from your wages". Marv.

• edited January 2011
    Wow,  A heavy session Mr K.....  And with only 10 minutes between the 8.30 and 8.40 tournaments.....  you may end up playing 2 tables at once tonight...  Just maybe ;o)
  • edited January 2011

Hi Tikay

How on earth do you cope with 5 multi tabling + forum + table banter ?

Do you have one of those lJamesl screen setups?

Gl for later
  • edited January 2011
    And dont forget, tonight is Orfordable night, 7pm start, 5K chips, 12 min blinds
  • edited January 2011

Just got in the ME via a sat so I will catch you on the final table TK (I will obv only be railing tho!)

Just a quick question....not having a go (honest) . I see you are playing the TOT tonight but, even though you were on line on Monday, you didnt play the TOT that night. Was it just a case of being too busy busy with other tournaments and chat or just a case of forgetting to reg?. A few of us forum regs have a LL every Mon and your name in the Monday TOT would add a few to the numbers IMO. 

Good luck (ish) tonight
  • edited January 2011
    I have registered for them 5 and the 7.15 £22 jobbie.  May have to deregister from one or two, but I'll see how it goes
  • edited January 2011
    regged for all five, if i get above 2 tabling i'll be happy :-)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight - busy busy BUSY!:
    Just got in the ME via a sat so I will catch you on the final table TK (I will obv only be railing tho!) Just a quick question....not having a go (honest) . I see you are playing the TOT tonight but, even though you were on line on Monday, you didnt play the TOT that night. Was it just a case of being too busy busy with other tournaments and chat or just a case of forgetting to reg?. A few of us forum regs have a LL every Mon and your name in the Monday TOT would add a few to the numbers IMO.  Good luck (ish) tonight
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I'm afraid I completely forgot about it. I usually "enter up" earlier in the day, but I was rushing around, then went for a nap & overlaid. Not a good day, to be honest. 

• edited January 2011
    Wow,  A heavy session Mr K.....  And with only 10 minutes between the 8.30 and 8.40 tournaments.....  you may end up playing 2 tables at once tonight...  Just maybe ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    Oi!

No need!
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Tikay How on earth do you cope with 5 multi tabling + forum + table banter ? Do you have one of those lJamesl screen setups? Gl for later
    Posted by PenFifteen
    "with great difficulty".

And no, it's a regular Argos Lappie.

Gl you too, Sir.
  • edited January 2011

Yikes, that was "interesting"!

Anyway, I'm now out of everything - failed to cash in all 4 Hold Em Tourneys, no surprise there, & cashed - just - as hoped in the 46 runner £11 Omaha Jobbie, so not so bad in the end.

Being asked if I would like sausages for my tea was probably the highlight from the Rail......marv. 

I need a little break to catch my breath, then I'll be on the Hi-Lo Tables until about midnight if anyone is up for it. 
  • edited January 2011
    Yikes, that was "interesting"! Anyway, I'm now out of everything - failed to cash in all 4 Hold Em Tourneys, no surprise there, & cashed - just - as hoped in the 46 runner £11 Omaha Jobbie, so not so bad in the end. Being asked if I would like sausages for my tea was probably the highlight from the Rail......marv.  I need a little beak to catch my breath, then I'll be on the Hi-Lo Tables until about midnight if anyone is up for it. 
    Posted by tikay1
    Is this a typo or Mallard reference Tikay?

Well done for cash in PLO
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight - busy busy BUSY! : Is this a typo or Mallard reference Tikay? Well done for cash in PLO
    Posted by PenFifteen
    Lol, good spot Pen! Maxally is usually in like a shot with those, now you've stolen his thunder.
  • edited January 2011
    Tikay ... about 18 months (or so) ago, you often played on the £55 DYM sit n' gos.  I haven't noticed you on those for ages .. any reason for this ?

Many thanks.

Bryan
  • edited January 2011
    Tikay ... about 18 months (or so) ago, you often played on the £55 DYM sit n' gos.  I haven't noticed you on those for ages .. any reason for this ? Many thanks. Bryan
    Posted by inka2003
    Hi Bryan.

Just lack of time, really.

I have, for better or worse, assumed a lot more responsibilities in the last 2 years, here & elsewhere, & my time is now very precious. I am on site most nights, do the Show once a week or so, & as one of my passions (& pension!) is Live Poker, I try & get out to play some Poker at Luton or DTD once a week if I can. Plus I have some other stuff going on right now.

My job for Sky Poker, + this community, my other place, & various stuff I do in "other areas" is like a time-sponge. And while I am around the Community, there'll always be questions & stuff to field. I like fielding them, too, though I don't so much like the trolly stuff.

So, in short, just lack of time. When I retire, I'll play DYM's & SNG's all day, Omaha preferably. See you then!  

• edited January 2011
    Tikay- your profile has been chosen.

Just to compound your misery I've chosen Daiboot as the winner.

I'll leave it for you to decide if he wrote something complimentary...

;)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight - busy busy BUSY! : Hi Bryan. Just lack of time, really. I have, for better or worse, assumed a lot more responsibilities in the last 2 years, here & elsewhere, & my time is now very precious. I am on site most nights, do the Show once a week or so, & as one of my passions (& pension!) is Live Poker, I try & get out to play some Poker at Luton or DTD once a week if I can. Plus I have some other stuff going on right now. My job for Sky Poker, + this community, my other place, & various stuff I do in "other areas" is like a time-sponge. And while I am around the Community, there'll always be questions & stuff to field. I like fielding them, too, though I don't so much like the trolly stuff. So, in short, just lack of time. When I retire, I'll play DYM's & SNG's all day, Omaha preferably. See you then!    
    Posted by tikay1

Thanks .... and yes, see you then !
  • edited January 2011
    Tikay- your profile has been chosen. Just to compound your misery I've chosen Daiboot as the winner. I'll leave it for you to decide if he wrote something complimentary... ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    FML.