You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Weird and the Wonderfull

edited January 2011 in The Shed
thought i would start a post of things you see during your day that make you laugh or turn your head and think thats weeeeeirrd. like i did this morning when a man in scrubby atire comes on to the bus and just starts saying 'happy new year' to every passager before sitting next to me. The guy really did smell a bit had a big beard and bits were falling from his crusty mouth as he attempted to make conversation with me. I of coarse politely responded as little as possible and read my metro paper without seeming impolite, he then got off the bus and repeated his rant of happy new year to everyone. Would love to of seen him go for it at midnight on the 1st jan. I love random people who are a bit different if we never had them the world would be a boring place. So let me know what you see on your way to work or journey back, dont make them up thats easy it has to be real. Will be interesting to see what observations you make :)

Im sure people look at me and think look at that weirdo! just for the record.

Comments