You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

From Paradise Island...to a taste of paradise! (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Greetings all,

I've returned from the Bahamas to bring more live Hold'em to the masses.  This will happen at 8 o'clock this evening on channel 865 and at 10pm on Sky Sports 4.

Those of you who spotted the pop culture reference in the title of this thread will no doubt have worked out it's the £15k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter tonight.

You can register for the tournament for the sum of £33 right now.  And, a bit later on, you might see your hand analysed by a craggy old man with blonde hair.  He may, or may not be wearing a scarf.

Questions and hand requests (from tonight's main event) will be accepted.  E-mail skyopen@bskyb.com or post in this thread.  Now, how's about some hot topics...?

Well, with Binglaha (I'll explain all on the TV show) making its debut at this year's PCA, I'd like to know about the wackiest, wierdest and most complex card games you've ever played.

I'd also like you to tell me which movie character you'd most like to face across the poker table.  Personally, I'd like to play heads-up against Tony Stark - as portrayed by Robert Downey Jr. in 'Iron Man' and 'Iron Man 2'.  Why?  He's a rich drunk.  That is all.

Comments