You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

comical....

edited September 2009 in Area 51
my fella razorkev hardly plays sky now due to some serious beats but it does happen but he had quad 9s twice in 1 day and lost BOTH times to k/10 suited hitting a royal!!

2 nite in the 7pm i had ks 4 times lost 4 times to aq massive odds do we think sky??????????????

RANDOM GENERATED,MMMMMM

Comments

• edited September 2009
    random my back side
  • edited September 2009
    i agree bad poker at low level stakes get all the donks hitting time after time but high stakes its totaly different.
  • edited September 2009
    Do you think bad beats only occur on sky?
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: comical....:
    Do you think bad beats only occur on sky?
    Posted by RickyVilla
    no m8 but it wud b nice 2 compere the bad beats in here ag all other sites and i think sky wud b very near the top if not top. come in m8 do u c all this maoning on other sites ? no.......i 4 1 am not playing here as much and had gd results else where playing the same way.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: comical.... : no m8 but it wud b nice 2 compere the bad beats in here ag all other sites and i think sky wud b very near the top if not top. come in m8 do u c all this maoning on other sites ? no.......i 4 1 am not playing here as much and had gd results else where playing the same way.
    Posted by DELTA

Yes i am a member of several fora and see this whinging very often about other sites.

You are gonna see more beats here because the tourney structures dictate more all ins simple as.

Poker is the long game not a few hands but several hundred thousand if not millions especially online.
  • edited September 2009
    villa i do agree 100% but my g/f was aving a mare that nite 6 times she went in miles ahead and lost them all, but it dosnt mean its fixed it means shut ur pc down 4 the night its not ur day..

B LUKKY ALL
  • edited September 2009
    villa i do agree 100% but my g/f was aving a mare that nite 6 times she went in miles ahead and lost them all, but it dosnt mean its fixed it means shut ur pc down 4 the night its not ur day.. B LUKKY ALL
    Posted by razorkev
    you know what i find really hard to believe in all this?......

that you actually have a girlfriend....heh heh