You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is this a record?

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Sat in 2 mtt and played them together, finished 2nd in one and won the other, picking up a grand total of £237.
Yet the spt which I have played for the last 3 days eludes me.
Tuesday my qq gets beaten by posket 88, 88 on flop and turn.
Wednesday , my AKos gets beaten by AJ ,AJ on flop
Thursday, maverick takes me out my A4 against his A5, flop comes A45
Maybe I will try again tomorrow, as my luck seems to have turned the conner.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    A record for what?
  • edited January 2011

Why do ppl care if it is a record. lol

I think he is asking if it is a recond that he sattilited into two mtt and came 2nd in one and 1st in the other. No its not a record Just on a run good session :D

• edited January 2011

Brag post's are called brag posts for a reason, you want to let everyone know how well you did, and quite rightly so!!!!

No need to try and disguise them as a question ;) lol

Be loud and proud, nice results Wynne!

(also, when you say "picking up a grand" then add "total of 237" on the end - it kinda makes the 237 sound small!!!! - Just a tip for future brag posts, of which I hope you make many )
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Is this a record?:
    Brag post's are called brag posts for a reason, you want to let everyone know how well you did, and quite rightly so!!!! No need to try and disguise them as a question ;) lol Be loud and proud, nice results Wynne! (also, when you say "picking up a grand" then add "total of 237" on the end - it kinda makes the 237 sound small!!!! - Just a tip for future brag posts, of which I hope you make many )
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol at that jj haha

Yeah Just post topic title as "Brag post" :D We all do it. I have done it plenty! well 2 times
  • edited January 2011
    Thanks for your comments, I was asking a serious question, not bragging, too old for that , leave that to the young ones.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Is this a record?:
    Brag post's are called brag posts for a reason, you want to let everyone know how well you did, and quite rightly so!!!! No need to try and disguise them as a question ;) lol Be loud and proud, nice results Wynne! (also, when you say "picking up a grand" then add "total of 237" on the end - it kinda makes the 237 sound small!!!! - Just a tip for future brag posts, of which I hope you make many )
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Thanks Doh, I know you are entitled to brag, I am very familiar with you on this site.
    You are a star!!!!!