You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

still the same site

edited January 2011 in Area 51
the one with the most chips will still beat the best hand obviously to finish the game quicker and get you to play again quickly. do not believe your own eyes? whatch channel 865 at night and win a fortune from your friends by betting them that the one with the most chips (and the worst hand) will win. 

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Ahhh  a fresh perspective!     soo tell me more,    that point was slowly bubbling its way up yo the surface of many players,    ya beat us to it,   ok   go on.

thanks

peter
  • edited January 2011

That's because they select a few "action hands" from the thousands of hands that take place in the tournament!!

Blimey, you want them to start showing hands where it's folded round to the button, who makes a raise, and the blinds fold? lol

Come on.......

I wanna bet my mate that when I watch the 90 minutes of highlights on match of the day......I'll see 20 goals.

That would never happen in a real, live game.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: still the same site:
    That's because they select a few "action hands" from the thousands of hands that take place in the tournament!! Blimey, you want them to start showing hands where it's folded round to the button, who makes a raise, and the blinds fold? lol Come on....... I wanna bet my mate that when I watch the 90 minutes of highlights on match of the day......I'll see 20 goals. That would never happen in a real, live game.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

ill bet you 50 quid ,that there are less than 20 times where pots are uncontested.....every hand always has a caller..
  • edited January 2011

I will take this bet please. 
  • edited January 2011
    That's because they select a few "action hands" from the thousands of hands that take place in the tournament!! Blimey, you want them to start showing hands where it's folded round to the button, who makes a raise, and the blinds fold? lol Come on....... I wanna bet my mate that when I watch the 90 minutes of highlights on match of the day......I'll see 20 goals. That would never happen in a real, live game.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

that is nonsense

match of the day is a compilation of many games..

i can watch any table in any tournement and see action hands all day long...
  • edited January 2011

Main event is a compilation of 80 tables. 

You get so much action, coz people on this site DO NOT FOLD!

They are absolutely terrible............

• edited January 2011
    Main event is a compilation of 80 tables.  You get so much action, coz people on this site DO NOT FOLD! They are absolutely terrible............
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

and why dont they fold>???

because the worst hand wins so often...:)
  • edited January 2011

Or because they're bad players, and lose hundreds of pounds playing a game they don't understand, coz inevitably they ran good in 1 tourny, and thought it was easy.

Then they realise it isn't easy, and blame their demise on sky "enticing them in by giving them an early win"

Btw I'm still waiting for my early win - and I've been here 18 months.

Snap out of it fella - u know the score.

The best players win all the time because they're the best players.

• edited January 2011
    Or because they're bad players, and lose hundreds of pounds playing a game they don't understand, coz inevitably they ran good in 1 tourny, and thought it was easy. Then they realise it isn't easy, and blame their demise on sky "enticing them in by giving them an early win" Btw I'm still waiting for my early win - and I've been here 18 months. Snap out of it fella - u know the score. The best players win all the time because they're the best players.  
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

zzzzz

your boring me now,

more to the point ,whats happened to all your cash action?
    dont see you playing much...:)
  • edited January 2011
    haha this is faster than msn.

I bet when I post this and refresh the page - u'll have replied on the other thing.

Add me if you want, would be good to find out if ur serious, and how on earth your sharkscope is so impressive, u bought someone's account or something?

I've lost alot of confidence in my cash game recently, I don't feel confident when I sit down, don't trust myself to play well, so I'm trying other things.

Making good money playing sng's and mtt's - here and elsewhere, again, skope is your friend if u want proof ;) (ignore todays results, it's early :P)

And if u wanna make a few quid - I'll prob be drunk, spewing, getting it in as a 20% underdog on 4 nl30 tables after midnight tonight - obv I will only suck out 2/3 times in 3 hours, as I don't know the secret of these pro donks :(
  • edited January 2011
    haha this is faster than msn. I bet when I post this and refresh the page - u'll have replied on the other thing. Add me if you want, would be good to find out if ur serious, and how on earth your sharkscope is so impressive, u bought someone's account or something? I've lost alot of confidence in my cash game recently, I don't feel confident when I sit down, don't trust myself to play well, so I'm trying other things. Making good money playing sng's and mtt's - here and elsewhere, again, skope is your friend if u want proof ;) (ignore todays results, it's early :P) And if u wanna make a few quid - I'll prob be drunk, spewing, getting it in as a 20% underdog on 4 nl30 tables after midnight tonight - obv I will only suck out 2/3 times in 3 hours, as I don't know the secret of these pro donks :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The only thing i will post here dohhhhhhhh is that sharkscope is a load of old bol locks. i make money at cash poker and yet i have a rating of 51? its rubbish mate most of my so called losses are by satelliting into main events and yet sharkscope doesnt acknowledge this fact.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: still the same site : The only thing i will post here dohhhhhhhh is that sharkscope is a load of old bol locks. i make money at cash poker and yet i have a rating of 51? its rubbish mate most of my so called losses are by satelliting into main events and yet sharkscope doesnt acknowledge this fact.
    Posted by debdobs_67

hardly phil ivey tho r u ?

• edited January 2011
    OMG diblacke04,
                          You just dont stop moaning, if i feel in a right s h i t mood i just look for your posts and they always make me laugh.
  • edited January 2011
    OMG diblacke04,                       You just dont stop moaning, if i feel in a right s h i t mood i just look for your posts and they always make me laugh.
    Posted by chew07

my aim is to please...:)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: still the same site : The only thing i will post here dohhhhhhhh is that sharkscope is a load of old bol locks. i make money at cash poker and yet i have a rating of 51? its rubbish mate most of my so called losses are by satelliting into main events and yet sharkscope doesnt acknowledge this fact.
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Skope doesn't include cash games debs.

It's accurate, for tournys, and sngs.
  • edited January 2011
    this old stuff again!!

big stacks don't always win. tournie today - large stack gone in 3 hands. thought he could bully but they had hands.
    i wish the worst hands won, i might be doing better!
    i've dished out beats and been given some, just can't win a race
    my luck will change, soon i hope
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: still the same site : hardly phil ivey tho r u ?
    Posted by djblacke04
    unnecessary and uncalled for
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: still the same site : unnecessary and uncalled for
    Posted by walesboy

is humour...

mr serious...
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: still the same site : hardly phil ivey tho r u ?
    Posted by djblacke04
    Funny you should mention that,but...............................;o)