You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Waller02 wins tonights Last Longer - -That's 2 in a Row & wins a £5-50 ToT Entry

13»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Cheers Chubbers.

glad you enjoyed yourself and as you'll notice on here all bad beats are taken on the chin too which is good. Hopefully see you next week and obviously anyone else who wants to play

LET'S SPREAD THE WORD PEEPS
  • edited January 2011

Well Done to Waller for taking down tonights Last Longer 2 in a Row can't be bad & WP Maxally who came 2nd
       these 2 were the only ones who managed to get into double figures

Thanks to scouse_red on his Excellent Updates

Well Done to all that Cashed tonight & to those that didn't i hope you had a fun evening of Poker & Banter

btw next weeks Last Longer will have a change to the Tourney Format the thread will be in General Chat on Friday
       Thanks to everyone who took part & see you all next week
    (spread the word peeps)

Michael
  • edited January 2011

ty michael, had fun as usual see you next week!

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Last Longer Night - win a £5-50 ToT Entry GL ALL:
    out of them all but results of 34/25/15/43....means one of my better weeks! Cheers for the updates again Chris, top man. Idea for you Micheal....drop the 9.15 DS and the 7.05 BH and play 7.15 DS....8.15 DS and 8.30 TOT.....total Buy in = £9.40. Just a thought mate but you know I will go with whatever.....enjoy Mon night poker/banter.
    Posted by MAXALLY

Hiya Alan,
        Like the idea tho i think 8-15 deepy is £5-50 buy-in & not sure how many runners it gets. I was trying to keep buy-in to £2-30 max for peeps with small BR but we could just have 3 of 3  Tourneys as the Last Longer we could do it as a trial run for 4 weeks to see how it goes & then have a look at it again as it seems the guys/girls from tonight are up for it

Michael

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Waller02 wins tonights Last Longer - -That's 2 in a Row & wins a £5-50 ToT Entry:
    ty michael, had fun as usual see you next week!
    Posted by waller02

Your Welcome m8 & very well played may try Maxally's idea just have it as 3 of 3 Tourneys will moniter the number of runners in 8-15pm Deepy through this week
  • edited January 2011
    Yes Michael it is £5.50 buy in but we drop the b/h and the later DS.

ATM....there is 4 tourneys costing £8.90 but not everyone can play the later DS. The entry fee for those 3 would be £9.40 so in real terms just an extra 50p/week. (we need the extra to pay for Chris's overtime expenses!!) :))

Its only an idea mate and I leave it totally in your hands.

Cheers,

Alan
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Waller02 wins tonights Last Longer - -That's 2 in a Row & wins a £5-50 ToT Entry:
    Yes Michael it is £5.50 buy in but we drop the b/h and the later DS. ATM....there is 4 tourneys costing £8.90 but not everyone can play the later DS. The entry fee for those 3 would be £9.40 so in real terms just an extra 50p/week. (we need the extra to pay for Chris's overtime expenses!!) :)) Its only an idea mate and I leave it totally in your hands. Cheers, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY

HaHa Forgot about Chris's overtime anyway m8 i like your idea & so do the others that have played will check number of runners in 8-15pm deepy through the week hopefully its simular to the runners in ToT & 7-15pm deepy for scoring if not we can sort something out

Cheers   Michael
  • edited January 2011
    I'm in favour of Alan's idea as well - not keen on Bounty Roulettes - I think the 8.15 deepie does get reasonable numbers - hopefully can bully lisa (xfallenx) into participating as she has moved to the 8.15 deepie  at the mo
  • edited January 2011

WOW EXCELLENT WIN AGAIN RYAN .
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Last Longer Night - win a £5-50 ToT Entry GL ALL:
    Well has been a fun evening, first two weren't good, been ok since then though. been away from poker for about 2 months as wasn't enjoying myself , so thanks to everyone whose been chatting has been fun. Hopefully see you all for next week. I prefer the deepies to the BH, but will take part whatever the 4 MTT's are. Thanks again to DTW for running and scouse for doing tables....
    Posted by chubbers

Hiya Chubbers nice to hear you had a lot of fun last night m8 got to play on your table briefly & wp to you as for next week i will be dropping the BH & 9-15pm deepy and replacing them with 8-15pm deepy (maxallys good idea) so it will be a 3 Tourney last longer all 12 mins Blinds

Michael
  • edited January 2011
    I'm in favour of Alan's idea as well - not keen on Bounty Roulettes - I think the 8.15 deepie does get reasonable numbers - hopefully can bully lisa (xfallenx) into participating as she has moved to the 8.15 deepie  at the mo
    Posted by Ploppy33

Hiya Ploppy
       Ul last night m8 was a tough night all round and a lot of good Banter btw  Next week i will be dropping the BH & 9-15pm deepy & bring in 8-15pm Deepy ( Alans idea) thread will be up on Friday with new Tourney format  would be good if we all let peeps know it'll be a 3 Tourney Last Longer all with 12 mins blinds  & still under £10

Michael
  • edited January 2011
    Yes Michael it is £5.50 buy in but we drop the b/h and the later DS. ATM....there is 4 tourneys costing £8.90 but not everyone can play the later DS. The entry fee for those 3 would be £9.40 so in real terms just an extra 50p/week. (we need the extra to pay for Chris's overtime expenses!!) :)) Its only an idea mate and I leave it totally in your hands. Cheers, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY

Hiya m8y i see your maths is as good as your directions hehe £2-20 + £5-50 +£2-20 =  £9-90 still good tho under £10 all 12mins blinds
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Waller02 wins tonights Last Longer - -That's 2 in a Row & wins a £5-50 ToT Entry :   Hiya m8y i see your maths is as good as your directions hehe £2-20 + £5-50 +£2-20 =  £9-90 still good tho under £10 all 12mins blinds
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

LOL....it was a test!

I think everyone who has played in the 2.20 DS will have no problems moving up a level to the 5.50 DS and I hope that a few of us get some rewarding cashes from them. It would be nice to see if Tikay would like to join us one week in this as it would no doubt boost numbers. I will ask the question on his thread on behalf of us but I have noticed that he has not played in the 2.20 TOT for the last few weeks so not sure he would be up for it but I can still ask.
    If ALL three scores count then it doesn't really matter that there might be uneven numbers playing in the three different tourneys.
    Like you say, we will just have to monitor it over the next few weeks and see how it goes.

Regards,

Alan
  • edited January 2011
    Hey Alan, Michael
    this sounds like a great idea to me too, What we really need to do now is spread the word on the street as they say. I think the 9.15 d/s and to some extent the b/h may have been putting some people off due to late finishing times/ format so hopefully we'll get the numbers back up

The good thing about this comp is it is forum based (and that is why we have good banter on the tables)

see you all on the tables soon

regards Scouse
  • edited January 2011
      To Scouse red thank you for your Email have been reading the threads sounds like a good night  dont play to late up for work at 5.15 but will look out for the next one you run.
  • edited January 2011
    hey doddles thanks for the reply, that is one of the reasons we've changed the format slightly to enable earlier finishes. DTW will post the new thread for next mondays comp this friday, hope to see you in it mate

GL on the tables