You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

30 MINUTES AND COUNTING

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

Hi all,

Just a reminder that I will be on the site playing maximum £5 sit and goes and double your money games from 7pm TONIGHT - be nice to see some new names at the tables...I am £9 down after last Friday so clearly it's easy pickings!!!

Trev 

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to 30 MINUTES AND COUNTING:
    Hi all, Just a reminder that I will be on the site playing maximum £5 sit and goes and double your money games from 7pm TONIGHT - be nice to see some new names at the tables...I am £9 down after last Friday so clearly it's easy pickings!!! Trev 
    Posted by TrevorH
    Don't worry Trev, myself and Vince will give others a chance to take your money this week!

• edited January 2011
    i will be joining you trevor ,will be nice to have a change from mtt this evening :)
  • edited January 2011

Hey trev - there are HU tournys in the sit n go section, which allow 4 entrants, with 2 semis and a final - winner takes all format.

This will allow a few ppl to be involved, all with equal chance of getting a bye/playing u in the first round......

If you're interested in these later on maybe, when things go abit quiet, I'm sure there'll be many takers!

GL toneet. 
  • edited January 2011
    Nice playing with you in that Omaha dym earlier Trevor, even if it was a fleeting visit :O

Any chance of an update on your evenings play?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: 30 MINUTES AND COUNTING:
    Nice playing with you in that Omaha dym earlier Trevor, even if it was a fleeting visit :O Any chance of an update on your evenings play?
    Posted by Darntootin
    Hi Darntootin,

Sorry for the dalay in replying...now £1 UP!!!!!!! All comes down to  final Friday which will include a heads-up with Doh!!!

Hopefully see you again next week.

Trev 
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: 30 MINUTES AND COUNTING:
    In Response to Re: 30 MINUTES AND COUNTING : Hi Darntootin, Sorry for the dalay in replying...now £1 UP!!!!!!! All comes down to  final Friday which will include a heads-up with Doh!!! Hopefully see you again next week. Trev 
    Posted by TrevorH

OI!!!!!

You are SUPPOSED to be working!!!!!

p.s. I don't care if you believe me..I really had 72s....your turn..show and tell please ;oD

xx
  • edited January 2011
    Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to play tonight.....

Greg has volunteered himself to stand in if you still want a game, probably be alot easier for you.....

Spurs v Arsenal too!!

Good luck if you decide to play, hopefully get a game with you some other time....

Hope u destroy him ;)

• edited January 2011

Hi Trevor i will have 1 or 2 games with you will there be any PLO?

Michael