You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ASK AGENT BLACKE?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE?:
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? :
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : all the losing players..!!! Posted by djblacke04[/QUOTE Have u ever met a losing player?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    i meet a great deal of losing players,in fact am considering taking a group of losing players and turning them into winning players...it would be MTT based,to start,as i observe so many silly mistakes,MTTs are the easiest to master or at least get better.

• edited January 2011
    Time for a serious one....

If it was proved that Sky had a dodgy RNG that was churning out too many quads, who, if anyone, would be actually held accountable and what would happen to them??
  • edited January 2011
    Time for a serious one.... If it was proved that Sky had a dodgy RNG that was churning out too many quads, who, if anyone, would be actually held accountable and what would happen to them??
    Posted by Patching99

no one person could ever be accountable,and i think there are limits to the variance in the game,and if such discrepancies could be proved,they would probably lose their egambling license...

the difficulties would be A) showing exactly how many quads would be too many, and B) that someone in particular gains from any event....

i mean its not like the same person gets quads 150 times a month  is it...
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : no one person could ever be accountable,and i think there are limits to the variance in the game,and if such discrepancies could be proved,they would probably lose their egambling license... the difficulties would be A) showing exactly how many quads would be too many, and B) that someone in particular gains from any event.... i mean its not like the same person gets quads 150 times a month  is it...
    Posted by djblacke04

The problem is whether they are outwith the rules or not. If the rules stated that all hands would be dealt in a totally random manner all poker sites would fall outside of the rules. However, if the rules, and therebye the measure, are made taking into consideration the inability of poker sites to have either a totally random RNG, or an RNG that can handle all card combinations from a 52 card deck, then that's a different matter. The rules are made with the limitations as a known factor and so being within the rules doesn't mean it's random - just pseudo-random with a tweak here and there.

• edited January 2011
    Agent Blacke,

Keeping in theme with the 'agent' tag could you answer the following.

Estate or News

DB5 or Esprit

Moore or Connery

Bourne or Mission Impossible

Bodie or Doyle

Also, given that Peaches Geldof and Boy George are as much use as t.i ts on a fish - Do you think there are any good celeb DJs or is there a celeb who you think would make a brilliant DJ ??.....Sacha Baron Cohen perhaps?

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : daz willet, no, but daz willot aka stoke s the homeboy yes, i met him a couple of times at maddisons,and i think maybe the manor,seemed a nice bloke,didnt ever get to where he wanted,but i wish him all the best as one of the early pioneers of the rave scene...
    Posted by djblacke04
    Ah the good old days!!!

Do you remember when Boy George nearly got killed by a massive glitterball that fell wfrom the ceiling while he was djing there?????????
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : Ah the good old days!!! Do you remember when Boy George nearly got killed by a massive glitterball that fell wfrom the ceiling while he was djing there?????????
    Posted by donkeyplop

lol...

but the music he played,was never the greatest...
  • edited January 2011

With reference to the sinking boat saga.If you can jump ship you can probrably tie the boats together saving every one.(more people to bail and other boat will stop sinking boat by increasing divisible bouyancy factor).
    Or throw DJ outa the sinking boat and replace him with a man with a spine.(everyone for themselves lol).

My question is. If my wife is so clever and knows everything, why does she keep asking for sex during match of the day.Surely with her massive interlect she should already know my answer thus making the question nugatory in the first place.

• edited January 2011
    With reference to the sinking boat saga.If you can jump ship you can probrably tie the boats together saving every one.(more people to bail and other boat will stop sinking boat by increasing divisible bouyancy factor). Or throw DJ outa the sinking boat and replace him with a man with a spine.(everyone for themselves lol). My question is. If my wife is so clever and knows everything, why does she keep asking for sex during match of the day.Surely with her massive interlect she should already know my answer thus making the question nugatory in the first place.    
    Posted by snorky

the reason your wife asks,is,because a woman likes to be the centre of attention,and when match of the day is on,men are more interested in football...

your response should be,' a couple of my  best mates are off on a stag week in ibiza,am not sure whether i should go...'

this will then give you at least two hours of free time,and let her know who is in charge..

• edited January 2011

What should Englands 1-11 batting order be for the first game of the cricket world cup in India?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : the reason your wife asks,is,because a woman likes to be the centre of attention,and when match of the day is on,men are more interested in football... your response should be,' a couple of my  best mates are off on a stag week in ibiza,am not sure whether i should go...' this will then give you at least two hours of free time,and let her know who is in charge..
    Posted by djblacke04
    I know who's in charge! I work all day long she stays home eating biscuits and watchin trisha.
    To be honest she only lets me play poker to keep her in shoes ha ha.
    Sadly I have been blessed with being a realist.If we both went into town to get laid i have no doubt she could get drunk for free and get lucky, I however would spend a fortune and get beaten up no doubt.
    It really is enough for me just to annoy the smug get by not lifting the toilet seat and feeding her self loathing by keeping the house constantly full of choclate biscuits.Ultimately as we get older I am becoming more distinguished and she is becoming More .......well just More.Bit like playing a deep stack all about pacing yourself for the final showdown.   
  • edited January 2011
    What should Englands 1-11 batting order be for the first game of the cricket world cup in India?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

strauss
    bell
    pietersen
    trott
    morgan
    davies
    collingwood
    bresnan
    tredwell
    swann
    anderson

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : I know who's in charge! I work all day long she stays home eating biscuits and watchin trisha. To be honest she only lets me play poker to keep her in shoes ha ha. Sadly I have been blessed with being a realist.If we both went into town to get laid i have no doubt she could get drunk for free and get lucky, I however would spend a fortune and get beaten up no doubt. It really is enough for me just to annoy the smug get by not lifting the toilet seat and feeding her self loathing by keeping the house constantly full of choclate biscuits.Ultimately as we get older I am becoming more distinguished and she is becoming More .......well just More.Bit like playing a deep stack all about pacing yourself for the final showdown.   
    Posted by snorky

hmmmm

i see you are this time in your life,where you could really benefit from a short break to the luxury of Amsterdam,
    if like me,you have to keep these on a need to know basis,i recommend the day trip experience,as i find i can pretend to go out in the morning to say london,and return late at night,whilst secretly flying from bournemouth airport,to schipol,enjoying a few hours of culture and still returning later that day with a smile on my face..

i schedule these for  at least three times a year,keeps me sane,and if by some pure chance my missus ever says' ive found someone else',i can smile and say good luck...
  • edited January 2011
    Chinese OR indian? Red wine OR white wine? Lager OR real ale? xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67

Indian, Red & Real Ale

xx

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : Indian, Red & Real Ale xx
    Posted by TRIP5

no,no,and no

i can see ill have to explain...

chinese or indian....

indian- spicy comes back next day gives u heart burn,and not to mention when it finally leaves your body...

red wine gives a bad headache,

and ale....

i mean honestly ,noone in their right mind would still be drinking mead,it was invented in the middle ages and thats where it should stay..(excusing prisoners as fermentation of hops is their only alcohol outlet)

• edited January 2011

PINK FLOYD OR BOB DYLAN ?
  • edited January 2011
      PINK FLOYD OR BOB DYLAN ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER

tough one,...bob dylan
  • edited January 2011
    didn't you already have a thread?

ok how often do you rail randoms? or have you railed me often? dont mind just wondered lol

• edited January 2011

lennon or mc cartney  ?
  • edited January 2011
    didn't you already have a thread? ok how often do you rail randoms? or have you railed me often? dont mind just wondered lol
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

yes,not very often,no..
  • edited January 2011
       lennon or mc cartney  ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER

lennon....

• edited February 2011

Blacke fancy a gig at dels bar ,
      some weekend night spin a few disc's.
      what do you say ,
    are you on for this ?

• edited February 2011
      Blacke fancy a gig at dels bar ,   some weekend night spin a few disc's.   what do you say , are you on for this ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER

hmmmm,maybe.....where is it...

i hope we talking virtual....
  • edited February 2011
    Hi,

Do you have the song 'Pulse & Thunder' by Day V Lateley. If not, do you know where I can find it?

Thx
  • edited February 2011
    When will i get a new job? and what do you think would suit me(jobwise not clothwise obviously)
  • edited February 2011
    Hi, Do you have the song 'Pulse & Thunder' by Day V Lateley. If not, do you know where I can find it? Thx
    Posted by yuranASSet

here u go..

both mixes are there...
  • edited February 2011
    When will i get a new job? and what do you think would suit me(jobwise not clothwise obviously)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

hmmm...

childrens tv presenter...

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : here u go.. http://www.discogs.com/Day-V-Lately-Pulse-Thunder/release/2693756 both mixes are there...
    Posted by djblacke04
    Many Thx,

Davey Lately
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: ASK AGENT BLACKE? : hmmm... childrens tv presenter...
    Posted by djblacke04

Lol random but i'll give it a go ;)

• edited February 2011
    While playing poker do you drink or have a smoke of illegal substances :)