You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

all the time on here

edited January 2011 in Area 51
even if i do stay in forum i will never go on to a table

cos on sky its always the river

Small blind  200.00 200.00 41777.50
 Big blind  400.00 600.00 3915.00
  Your hole cards
  • Q
  • A

lucky77777 Call  400.00 1000.00 10790.00
 Fold     
 Call  400.00 1400.00 16841.25
 Call  400.00 1800.00 20505.00
 Raise  1400.00 3200.00 40377.50
 Fold     
lucky77777 Call  1200.00 4400.00 9590.00
 Call  1200.00 5600.00 15641.25
 Call  1200.00 6800.00 19305.00
Flop

• J
  • Q
  • A

Check     
lucky77777 Check     
 Bet  400.00 7200.00 15241.25
 Fold     
 Call  400.00 7600.00 39977.50
lucky77777 Call  400.00 8000.00 9190.00
Turn

Check     
lucky77777 Check     
 Bet  400.00 8400.00 14841.25
 Raise  2400.00 10800.00 37577.50
lucky77777 Call  2400.00 13200.00 6790.00
 Call  2000.00 15200.00 12841.25
River

• J

Bet  15200.00 30400.00 22377.50
lucky77777 All-in  6790.00 37190.00 0.00
 Fold     
 Unmatched bet  8410.00 28780.00 30787.50
 Show
  • A
  • J

lucky77777 Show
  • Q
  • A

Win Full House, Jacks and Aces 28780.00  59567.50

Comments

• edited January 2011

lol @ how bad you've played this

• edited January 2011
    You are the passive version of simsim
  • edited January 2011
    Sorry bud but I dont like call, call,call. Check raise flop and take control IMO. Then if you do get CALLED to the river then tell yourself its just one of those things and move on. Remember luck runs both ways but just calling will often work against you.
  • edited January 2011
    PS thank you for tempting me to break my promise to myself not to comment on anymore threads in Area51. :(
  • edited January 2011
    That didn't take long did it?...LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PLONKER!!!!!!
  • edited January 2011
    'Always the river on Sky'...............u need to look a lot more at how badly u played the hand rather than the cards that were dealt.
  • edited January 2011
    At what point was the other guy ever going to lay down his hand??????????????
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: all the time on here:
    At what point was the other guy ever going to lay down his hand??????????????
    Posted by elsadog
    no point of so wether its both players allin pree or played the way it did or if i went allin after flop he still calls same outcome by sky 
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: all the time on here : no point of so wether its both players allin pree or played the way it did or if i went allin after flop he still calls same outcome by sky 
    Posted by lucky77777
    You would get all the money in as a massive favourite, rather than the majority of the money in when you are stone dead.

It's not even a bad beat post, u have to get it in ahead for that to be the case (or at least most of it)
  • edited January 2011

lol. at all of you,

to be honest,cmon this is a cooler,

there is no way anyone is going anywhere after the flop,unless a diamond drops,

dont give it the how badly u played it routine,

its that flippin AQ again...

my advice dont play AQ

is the least profitable hand and myself have lost far more that i have won...

• edited January 2011
    lol. at all of you, to be honest,cmon this is a cooler, there is no way anyone is going anywhere after the flop,unless a diamond drops, dont give it the how badly u played it routine, its that flippin AQ again... my advice dont play AQ is the least profitable hand and myself have lost far more that i have won...
    Posted by djblacke04
    +1
  • edited January 2011

But he did play it awfully...............

Your making decisions, bets, calls, checks etc etc in each situation that will work for the best long term.

The result of the hand in 1 instance is not a direct reflection on how he played the hand.

And you have to agree he played this soooooooooooooooooo bad. 

He has Ace Queen, which flopped top 2 pair on a draw heavy board. He didn't use the raise button once throughout the whole hand.

I know he hasn't posted it here for advice on how he played it, but he definitely needs some.

Lets start with limp calling utg with AQ.......u like this?
  • edited January 2011
    actually if you play aq at all,is only ever a call and never a raise,

and is a fold to a reraise..

like i said AQ is a very unprofitable hand to play..in this situation..

the part i dont like is the call on the river...

is soo many hands you are losing to, any flush, qq jj  77 or aa,  k10.....any j combination.

thats where his mistake was...

• edited January 2011
    Maybe you need to change your style of play lucky? Take this advice or not its your choice. I dont presume to be a poker guru but ive played on your tables in the deepstacks many, many times, and i can honestly say that i can count on one hand the number of times you bluff or 'make a move' you always go all in with AA, if i limp into you and you check, i bet the flop, i know where i am always, if you raise you got a cracker, if you flat call you gonna call to the end with your pair/two pair, and if you have nothing you always fold, you never re-raise unless you have hit. You need to hit good hands to win, and if you dont get good hands, you let your stack whittle away to being really short stacked, so when you do finally get a hand, you have no fold equity from other players and they call your all ins, and thats where the bad beats come from. This is only my take on your play, and its only meant to help, so take it or leave it, but at least recognise that this is your style so that you can plug those gaps. And dont expect to cash every game, it aint gonna happen, to anyone.
  • edited January 2011

Listen.....

rather than thinking what have i got,think what has he got...
    that will change your winnings....

comes to something when i have to post against it.....

• edited January 2011
    Listen..... rather than thinking what have i got,think what has he got... that will change your winnings.... comes to something when i have to post against it.....
    Posted by djblacke04
    Are you short sighted or something lol.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: all the time on here : Are you short sighted or something lol.
    Posted by loonytoons

no just get annoyed when people post non bad beats ,feel like doin a gregghogg......TAXI TO THE POKER CLINIC...

20 times a day i laydown hands like this.....

there should be a minimum standard bad beat o meter.
  • edited January 2011
    i think you have to give Lucky7 a little bit of credit here.  Sure the check raise options probably the route i take to, build the pot, push out the draws.  But with the 3Diamond board I think most of us would have check called the flop looking for the security of filling up or blanking the D.  If the opponent holds a 10 or K or D you can kind of understand the way the hand plays out.  But hindsight wise its a pretty bad way to lose a hand.  Yeah i definately think most of us get it in on the flop, more likely the turn but the guy goes from being a 91/9 to a 95/5 to a 0/100 in an impossible situation.  Diamond falls along the way he gets away, filler falls he at least has the option.  Not to mention (but yet mentioning) the 1/5 shot to fill up himself.  One of those boards i guess :P
  • edited January 2011
    Maybe you need to change your style of play lucky? Take this advice or not its your choice. I dont presume to be a poker guru but ive played on your tables in the deepstacks many, many times, and i can honestly say that i can count on one hand the number of times you bluff or 'make a move' you always go all in with AA, if i limp into you and you check, i bet the flop, i know where i am always, if you raise you got a cracker, if you flat call you gonna call to the end with your pair/two pair, and if you have nothing you always fold, you never re-raise unless you have hit. You need to hit good hands to win, and if you dont get good hands, you let your stack whittle away to being really short stacked, so when you do finally get a hand, you have no fold equity from other players and they call your all ins, and thats where the bad beats come from. This is only my take on your play, and its only meant to help, so take it or leave it, but at least recognise that this is your style so that you can plug those gaps. And dont expect to cash every game, it aint gonna happen, to anyone.
    Posted by loonytoons

I wish I could go back to the days I DIDNT play moves.  Sure playing a read is great when it pans out and those should definately be in your toolbox.  But there's a lot of pro's for ABC poker.  The greats dont tend to be greats beacause of moves, but because of maximising equity.  Sure the moves are there but the SCB isnt as widely used to good effect as people think.  More to do with hand range and knowing the intrinsic value of hands
  • edited January 2011

GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK BUD / LUCKY ,

READ MY BLOG ON DEEPSTACK PLAY BUD ,

ITS A BLUEPRINT YOUR AWARE OF MY PROFIT FROM THESE ,
    ITS THE WAY TO GO .
    READ IT ENFORCE IN YOUR BRAIN & ENJOY YOUR WINNINGS SIMPLE .