You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What does Primo have in common with a pub? (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Hello team,

Once again, I've been saddled with Sky Poker's miserbalist-in-residence, as Tikay and I prepare to spend four hours reviewing the action from tonight's main event.

Yes, it's the £15k GTD Primo - a £55 buy-in tournament due to begin at 8pm.  The accompanying television show starts an hour later on channel 865.

There'll be the usual splash of cash and our Sunday-night strategy symposium - aka: The Poker Clinic - plus your contributions via e-mail (skyopen@bskyb.com) and this forum thread.

And the hot topic tonight?

Well, after being abused by the blonde grumpster for talking about movies on Thursday, I've decided to let YOU set the agenda.  Yes, tonight's programme is just like an open mic session at your local pub.  So, step up on stage...

Want to tell a fascinating train anecdote?  Go right ahead!  Have an opinion about modern architecture?  Share it!  Suggestions for celebrities to join Davina and Russell Brand in Room 101?  Let's be having 'em!

Here's a few questions to get things started:

* How on earth has Jason Statham sustained a career in Hollywood?
* What's a suitable punishment for people who let their dogs foul the pavement?
* Which is more condescending - being called "boss" or "chief"?

Comments