You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Name change

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Name change:
    You may not know the answer to this tikay, but did someone on skysports news get sacked then when an expletive was mistakenly written on the info bar at the bottom of the screen in place of the word "shot" a few months back? Quite ridiculous if so.
    Posted by yb
    i heard a presenter got the push, because he could not stop looking at a females rather low cut top and she had ample on top, and said female is still presenting sky sports, which brings me too when is lml going to wear that red dress again ( come on wardrobe sort in out, lol )
  • edited February 2011

''I don't swear that much off-screen, ''

LOL, and Irene, Jaegerplop and myself dont drink much at SPT's....
  • edited February 2011
    ''I don't swear that much off-screen, '' LOL, and Irene, Jaegerplop and myself dont drink much at SPT's....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I actually wrote......

".....I don't swear that much off-screen, but I do swear, of course I do....."

In certain company, where I know it's perfectly acceptable, & I can control where my convo goes, I swear a lot. Which is the whole point, "a time & place for everything". On TV, we cannot know who may be watching, so a far lower threshold is needed. In private company, the Rules are quite different. Hence why I found the thread so bizarre - it's surely not that hard to grasp, is it?

Because I stay in line on TV, does not make me "petty-minded or a Nun". 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Name change : You could request the change, but they would not grant it. Screen-Names cannot be changed by choice, or on a whim, only when it is necessary. I do not believe the correlation you have attempted to make would occur to anyone. It needs a certain sort of mind to make that connection, & I'm delighted to say very few would have the peculiar leap of imagination necessary. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    thanks tikay but to be honest, i would not want change it as i`v been called it last 20yrs, although shame did not enough room to put locks on, lol. i have in chat box been asked what`s bol stands for and i reply put locks on end off it, 10 mins laters they get it