You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Big congrats to recent Sky Poker studio guest Sam Trickett

edited February 2014 in Poker Chat
In Response to Big congrats to recent Sky Poker studio guest Sam Trickett:
In the last hour Sam took down the $100,000 Challenge at the Aussie Millions. He overcame a super-strong 38 runner field including Ivey, Dwan etc. to make a huge $1,525,000 score.
Posted by GaryQQQ
WOW, N1 Sam!

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In the last hour Sam took down the $100,000 Challenge at the Aussie Millions. He overcame a super-strong 38 runner field including Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan etc. to make a huge $1,525,000 score.
  • edited January 2011
    Wd sam nice one! 1 more for the Brits!
  • edited January 2011

Well Done Sam Nice One
  • edited January 2011

A great result for Sam who's been knocking on the door as they say, he has the potential to be a leg end, he's an exceptionally talented player.

A big well done to Richard "Chufty" Ashby too who took down the Eight mixed game earlier this week, I'd love to see him on Sky doing a masterclass on his "home" game Omaha, likewise Neil Channing on Mastercash. Jake Cody and Jack Ellwood would be great too...well the list goes on and on!!!

The English have such a strong young team out there I think there will be quite a few Aussie gold rings coming back to our shores :-)

On Thursday Nik Persaud the new World HU champion is in the studio, followed by John Tabatabai - phew just how cool is all this!

• edited February 2014
    Bump, this might give a rough idea of when ST was on the show. 
  • edited February 2014

Thanks JJ,. (Note to others, BUMPED THREAD).

Alas, I fear it may have been "archived", but I'll ask the TV lads.