You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fao mods..santa sack prizes?

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

any chance any of u sky mods could let me know whats happenin with prizes from the santa sack tourney? i finished 2nd & am still waiting on the ipad.

I recieved a phonecall a wk or so after the tourney confirming my details and was told it was being sent and shud be with me in a couple of days...i left it a week and gave them a ring i was then told it would be here by the 18th at the very latest...it never came. i rang again and was told to call again if it hadnt arrived by the weekend just gone....so i rang earlier spoke to someone who said he wud call me back but never did....

im gettin fed up of ringin and speakin to a different person everytime and havin to explain what im on about. so if any of u mods on here could look into this and let me know whats happenin plz because its been a month since the tourney and from what i know the other players have recieved there prizes.

cheers Andy

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to fao mods..santa sack prizes?:
    any chance any of u sky mods could let me know whats happenin with prizes from the santa sack tourney? i finished 2nd & am still waiting on the ipad. I recieved a phonecall a wk or so after the tourney confirming my details and was told it was being sent and shud be with me in a couple of days...i left it a week and gave them a ring i was then told it would be here by the 18th at the very latest...it never came. i rang again and was told to call again if it hadnt arrived by the weekend just gone....so i rang earlier spoke to someone who said he wud call me back but never did.... im gettin fed up of ringin and speakin to a different person everytime and havin to explain what im on about. so if any of u mods on here could look into this and let me know whats happenin plz because its been a month since the tourney and from what i know the other players have recieved there prizes. cheers Andy
    Posted by Eagle26
    lisa-marie swipped it, as she so wanted one
  • edited January 2011
    Been trousered by Postman Plod at Royal Mail.

Then again, I won a TSP classic entry in early-mid December. Still waiting for that, and as they do not send them by post, it is fair to assume that I have been bumped.
  • edited January 2011
    Lol i can imagine you rining up and explaining it every time. I played in santas sack and i finished 2nd.  :D They must think Wtf are you on about :D
  • edited January 2011

Hi Eagle 26, I came 1st in the santa tourney and im still awaiting the television. I emailed them and was told that there was a delay with the supplier. They would contact me as soon as they had received the tele to arrange delivery dates!!!

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: fao mods..santa sack prizes?:
    Lol i can imagine you rining up and explaining it every time. I played in santas sack and i finished 2nd.  :D They must think Wtf are you on about :D
    Posted by shaun09
    lol    lol    lol
  • edited January 2011
    come on sky its not on
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: fao mods..santa sack prizes?:
    Hi Eagle 26, I came 1st in the santa tourney and im still awaiting the television. I emailed them and was told that there was a delay with the supplier. They would contact me as soon as they had received the tele to arrange delivery dates!!!
    Posted by igloomax
    cheers for reply. i ran into 1 of the other winners in the open last wk and they told me they had recieved there prize couple wks ago. its not very good tbh u wud of thought they wud have had all the prizes ready to be sent after the tourney!

from what i can gather mine has been sent (ages ago) & obviously it will be a recorded delivery so they know i aint recieved it, so its either lost in the post or they feedin me wrong info & they aint actually got it yet & aint sent it out at all

come on sky!! after wot mates have told me about ipads i cant wait to get it lol