You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lol

edited September 2009 in Area 51
sky poker what a joke should be sky bingo

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Sure you didn't click the wrong tab up the top there?  Poker is the second one from left.
  • edited September 2009
    See you in Area 51 where all the pain goes away.
  • edited September 2009
    dearest ode---please allow me to correct you---are you sitting comfortably?--this is a joke---

i saw a giraffe having an argument---------but i couldnt get to the bottom of it------

hope this has clarified the matter for you

ps--    LOL
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: lol:
    dearest ode---please allow me to correct you---are you sitting comfortably?--this is a joke--- i saw a giraffe having an argument---------but i couldnt get to the bottom of it------ hope this has clarified the matter for you ps--    LOL
    Posted by oynutter

oy oy thats same joke as last nite 
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: lol :    oy oy thats same joke as last nite 
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    ok-you caught me--but i made that one myself--which entitles me to tell it several times--whats red and invisible?----

NO TOMATOES
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: lol : ok-you caught me--but i made that one myself--which entitles me to tell it several times--whats red and invisible?----                                            NO TOMATOES
    Posted by oynutter
    lol. Absolute quality
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to lol:
    sky poker what a joke should be sky bingo
    Posted by odevilcfc

Get your coat
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: lol : ok-you caught me--but i made that one myself--which entitles me to tell it several times--whats red and invisible?----                                            NO TOMATOES
    Posted by oynutter

haha  now thats a lot better m8 n1
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: lol :    haha  now thats a lot better m8 n1
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    that is indeed a better one dt--but hardly to the point of this interesting and informative thread--have they got a community forum at sky bingo? something should be done i say--just imagine how good that would be--the mind boggles--i think we should get on the case immediately---come on sky --get it together--surely there must be a solution to this gross injustice---think of the crowd it would pull--you could charge a pound an hour for visitors--what you think sky?

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!