You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Vegas Qtr Final

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
harro, why is the prizepool seemingly wrong?

538 £ in the pot.  that should at least award 3 seats. as is it's one prize of 538?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    yeh, it seems instead of giving 4 places and £48 cash for 5th they have given all the prize fund to the winner as cash and no entries to the vegas semi. Im sure it will be sorted - you hope lol.
  • edited January 2011
    have been waiting for live customer support for 30 minutes now, am tilting off my stack and giving up. Hopefully for those left in it will get sorted.

tournament id 4102716
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Vegas Qtr Final:
    have been waiting for live customer support for 30 minutes now, am tilting off my stack and giving up. Hopefully for those left in it will get sorted. tournament id 4102716
    Posted by beaneh
    who to? ;)

but yeah please sort it sky, I only just noticed this - im assuming it's top 4 so if I make 4th and get nothing I'm going to go maaaad
  • edited January 2011
    I just got on to customer services and the problem will be sorted in the morning. Top four will get their seats.
  • edited January 2011
    Did the same happen on Monday too? I had wondered why the Vegas Semi was sat their empty after 2 days.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Vegas Qtr Final:
    harro, why is the prizepool seemingly wrong? 538 £ in the pot.  that should at least award 3 seats. as is it's one prize of 538?
    Posted by beaneh
    please sky sort this out  i won this tournie last night . it left a bit of sour taste won £528 and not happy . should have been 4 places and cash for 5th. iv been trying most nights to qualify for semi and these quarters are tough enough as it is . please sort or explain   cheers
  • edited January 2011
    you won £528 extra and your unhappy MBN lol
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Vegas Qtr Final : please sky sort this out  i won this tournie last night . it left a bit of sour taste won £528 and not happy . should have been 4 places and cash for 5th. iv been trying most nights to qualify for semi and these quarters are tough enough as it is . please sort or explain   cheers
    Posted by goldenb238
    Nice post mate, just don't withdraw the cash ;)

Hey Sky...any chance of this being done???? 

Edit: my bad, just seen it's been corrected. Thanks!

Edit edit: goldenb did you get to keep your £528 or did they take our buy-ins back off you?
  • edited January 2011
    Hi guys,

Thanks for all your posts on this matter.

I can only apologise for the confusion this may have caused you during your play.

The situation regarding last night's tournament has now been rectified, with the top 4 finishers gaining entry to the semi-final and 5th place receiving £48.

The problem has now been fully resolved so you should not see any problems with future tournaments.

Thanks for your patientce and co-operation here.

Regards,
    Jordan
  • edited January 2011
    looks like its been sorted  moneys gone from account and places have been awawrded . in reply to young gun normally id be chuffed with £500 but not in these circumstance lol . good luck all on sunday
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Vegas Qtr Final : please sky sort this out  i won this tournie last night . it left a bit of sour taste won £528 and not happy . should have been 4 places and cash for 5th. iv been trying most nights to qualify for semi and these quarters are tough enough as it is . please sort or explain   cheers
    Posted by goldenb238
    Hats off to you sir !
  • edited January 2011
    nice one i know what you mean, good luck in the final

• edited January 2011
    True sportsmanship Goldenb238. Good luck- hope you get to Vegas
  • edited January 2011
    You never know anything pos gl all
  • edited January 2011
    Thanks for your understanding here goldenb238, much appreciated!!

Good luck in the semi!

Jordan