You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how do you report abusive players

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

Hi

Sorry, I have had to edit this post, please do not name names on the forum, we take Abuse on the tables very seriously here at Sky, please contact Customer Care with the table ID, they will pass it onto the correct people to look at it.

Thank you for your understanding

Sky Mod

Comments

• edited January 2011
    what do you expect for giving the rubdown and then you grass them up lolz sounds like you play for fun mup
  • edited January 2011
    Gow up, its just banter .....its like being in kindergarden
  • edited January 2011
    lol, im so glad i caught this before the mods
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: how do you report abusive players:
    man, for once i choose not to return fire, and I still get it !!
    If someone beats you in a hand, for example this one high straight  v low straight, is it not polite to say N1.
    This is a genuine question? I meant no harm by it. Is N1 sarcastic?
  • edited January 2011

I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT. WE PLAY ON HERE BECAUSE IT IS A NICE COMMUNITY BASED SITE !!! BEING BOMBARDED WITH INSULTS REFERING TO YOUR MOTHER IS DISGUSTING, I FOR ONE HOPES HE GETS BOOTED OFF HERE 

• edited January 2011
    I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT. WE PLAY ON HERE BECAUSE IT IS A NICE COMMUNITY BASED SITE !!! BEING BOMBARDED WITH INSULTS REFERING TO YOUR MOTHER IS DISGUSTING, I FOR ONE HOPES HE GETS BOOTED OFF HERE 
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    I can take a bit of banter, but from where I come from you don't insult your mum.
    I choose not to join back in, as things can then get out of hand, and it is after all only a
    game.

I doubt he would have said that to me in a live game !!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: how do you report abusive players : I can take a bit of banter, but from where I come from you don't insult your mum. I choose not to join back in, as things can then get out of hand, and it is after all only a game. I doubt he would have said that to me in a live game !!
    Posted by SirSimon
    Sir Simon

I agree with you.  I saw the original post, and the comments were disgraceful.

I hope he was "3 parts to the wind" - and when he realises what he said, he will apologise.

Good luck on the tables sir, sir.
  • edited January 2011
    Pick your phone up

Go to phonebook

Ring 'Mum'

Cry.
  • edited January 2011
    waste of time reporting anyone on this site i reported someone for racist abuse he still plays on here just a chat ban whats the point in that should be kicked off but sky dont want to lose rake its like sky are saying its ok to be racist but dont air your views on here
  • edited January 2011
    I had someone come into the chat on 1 of my tables recently and call me a snake. When I asked why he said I was a snake for 'grassing on his mum and getting her a chat ban'. 

LOL u seriously couldn't make up some of the stuff said at the tables! 

• edited January 2011
    I have run puplic houses for a number of years in that time I have been spat at attempted assaults with fists to glasses now that hurts, I also have been called every name under the sun with lots of verbal abuse now that has never hurt me! As the saying goes "Sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt". Just ignor any chat in the box, turn chat off so easy there is no way I am going to let any ignorant immature fool, which they are, up set me when I am playing on here.

SIMPLES!