You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

winning

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Hi all,could someone please tell me how to register for a tournament as I won a velocity tourny and won an invite to a 500 gtd velocity tonight at 22:10 or will the system automatically recognise me when I register,rgds Lockwires. 

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to winning:
    Hi all,could someone please tell me how to register for a tournament as I won a velocity tourny and won an invite to a 500 gtd velocity tonight at 22:10 or will the system automatically recognise me when I register,rgds Lockwires. 
    Posted by lockwires
    I think you were entered on the day you won the entry - I skoped u after seeing your post asking what you have won.

Think you missed it ...................
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to winning:
    Posted by lockwires
    Hi

I suggest you contact Customker Care, deatils can be found at the bottom of the page.
  • edited January 2011
    OO ur the person who asked what you won after winning a tounry?

You must of won a sattilite which gains you entyr into a bigger tounry. By What Dohhhhhhh Posted you have missed it :(
  • edited January 2011
    I have just checked the lobby you are entered in the tourny you say, so all you have to do is turn up and play it.