You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Did anybody withdraw money to russian federation?

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
Hey,everybody! I have won some money and want to withdraw them. For some strange reason i am unable to do that - "the payment request was declined by your bank",that is what it says. While chatting with the advisor he said that sort of cards are not approved and i would be unable to withdraw money on it. Is there anybody who had ever withdraw money from skypoker.com to russia?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Send it to me and i'll send it on to you.

• edited January 2011
    You could open a Neteller account. You should be able to withdraw into that. You could then withdraw from the Neteller account to your own.

I would check with Neteller that you can do that first.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Did anybody withdraw money to russian federation?:
    Hey,everybody! I have won some money and want to withdraw them. For some strange reason i am unable to do that - "the payment request was declined by your bank",that is what it says. While chatting with the advisor he said that sort of cards are not approved and i would be unable to withdraw money on it. Is there anybody who had ever withdraw money from skypoker.com to russia?
    Posted by EASYNOVV
    Email skypoker m8 or use the live chat option,   If you get no joy post again and ill phone them and point them towards your plight

peter