You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Moooooooooore MTT ideas

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat
There still seems to be a lack of £10+ buyin mtt's.  From 7pm to 9pm there's the 8pm main event, an 8.30pm BH and the 9pm TSP (other than a couple of omahaha mtt's.)  Am not sure whether anything else has been tried by Sky but surely there must be some interest out there.  Surely there are people that want to multi table mtt's?  How about having 3 x £10 mtt's starting at the same time. maybe the same time as the main event?  So ME + 3 x £10 mtt's starting at 8pm.  Call them the triplets or something..... offer bonuses for final tabling 2 or more and an ever increasing bonus for winning 2+ in 1 night......just ideas and they may well be bad ones????  Just would be nice to be able to keep busy from 7pm onwards without having to fire up rival sites.
How many people who play the main event do you think would play 1 or more other events starting at the same time?  Must be a few of us eh?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I think the schedules fine now.  It lacked a few months ago but I think it has the right number of tournies for the casual player.  Anymore and it will generate overkill and the tournie numbers will dillute.

FWIW the tournie grind on sub 20$ tournies on the bigger sites is something that you should do every day.  The potential ROI is massive in some of these fields if a final table binkage does occur.