You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

T

edited January 2011 in The Shed

LOL@you    saw the post before you pooped your pants and removed my alias.     gooo donut

Comments

• edited January 2011

The other day we had the Hitman bragging in the shed, now we have logged on flirting.

The question is, are you beautiful enough for him?

If you are......

Are you big enough for him?????

If not, on y'er bike.........
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to The New Donut:
     Well,  that "NoDeal" has had more effect on you than anyone on the forum and for that I applaud him. I thought he was taking the Michael when he criticized your Avatar picture but it has spurred you to smile.  Or has a certain Woman we know about something to do with it.  What a lovely smile on your new Avatar.  Wooo what a difference. Hugs and more Hugs.xx 
    Posted by logdon
     I think it is the happy pills starting to kick in. In truth its a bit of a forced smile, but that is more than I could manage recently. One day soon Im sure I will smile because Im happy my therapist seems to be pleased with my progress so I must be heading in the right direction.
     I also enjoyed my debate with Nodeal as it got me using my brain again. Its was good to have a discussion that didnt deteriorate into slanging match. Steve x
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The New Donut:
    In Response to The New Donut :  I think it is the happy pills starting to kick in. In truth its a bit of a forced smile, but that is more than I could manage recently. One day soon Im sure I will smile because Im happy my therapist seems to be pleased with my progress so I must be heading in the right direction.  I also enjoyed my debate with Nodeal as it got me using my brain again. Its was good to have a discussion that didnt deteriorate into slanging match. Steve x
    Posted by Donut64
    Good on ya man,,,   now all you have to do is get rid of all the trash in your life.

I truthfully hope whatever is troubling you gets better as time passes.

gl sir

Peter
  • edited January 2011

In Response to Re: The New Donut : I removed your input to Donuts improvement on reflection of your rude comments just like Mr Gray.  Banter is one thing rudeness is another.
    Posted by logdon
    Removed my input??   What does that mean??

My comments are there I read them
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The New Donut : Removed my input??   What does that mean?? My comments are there I read them
    Posted by NODEAL
    LOL   now I know what you mean...    lol    ok    now go try and remove it from donuts post...  lmao

I honestly thought foot in mouth disease was only contracted by animals      You constantly live with your foot in your mouth
  • edited January 2011
    Please you two play nice! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtD4mn9CeH4

its Bingos Birthday! :P
  • edited January 2011
    get a room u 3!

also pleased for you donut your a top man and glad your on your way back :)