You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Aussie Millions Main Event

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

The bubble has burst - down to 25 players and we have 3 English in the Top 10 Eli Heath, Sam Razavi and on-line legend Chris Moorman.

Nail biting stuff, Sam and Chris HU please!

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Aussie Millions Main Event:
    The bubble has burst - down to 25 players and we have 3 English in the Top 10 Eli Heath, Sam Razavi and on-line legend Chris Moorman. Nail biting stuff, Sam and Chris HU please!
    Posted by SUPERNOVA
    Look out for Sam Razavi, he's a friend of mine and used to play here on the sky cash tables!!!! Over 1million in chips go Sam go....

GB
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Aussie Millions Main Event:
    The bubble has burst - down to 25 players and we have 3 English in the Top 10 Eli Heath, Sam Razavi and on-line legend Chris Moorman. Nail biting stuff, Sam and Chris HU please!
    Posted by SUPERNOVA

End of Day 3

Top Chip Counts

1 Chris Moorman 1,643,000
    2 Mark Vos 1,200,000
    3 Cliff Lee 1,192,000
    4 Randy Dorfman 1,190,000
    5 Jeff Rossiter 1,069,000
    6 Sorel Mizzi 965,000
    7 Patrik Antonius 958,000
    8 James Keys 880,000
    9 Samad Razavi 841,000
    10 Michael Ryan 782,000

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2011-aussie-millions/event-9-aussie-millions-main-event/

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Aussie Millions Main Event:
    In Response to Aussie Millions Main Event : Look out for Sam Razavi, he's a friend of mine and used to play here on the sky cash tables!!!! Over 1million in chips go Sam go.... GB
    Posted by GliterBabe
    what was his alias on skypoker gb?,   if u dont mind me asking
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Aussie Millions Main Event : Look out for Sam Razavi, he's a friend of mine and used to play here on the sky cash tables!!!! Over 1million in chips go Sam go.... GB
    Posted by GliterBabe
    He won his seat through BBP grading right?
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Aussie Millions Main Event : He won his seat through BBP grading right?
    Posted by pryce6
    Yes that is correct Pryce, he has a great game and can be a sick cash game player...  His name on here was Lechoss if my memory serves me right!!!!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Aussie Millions Main Event : Yes that is correct Pryce, he has a great game and can be a sick cash game player...  His name on here was Lechoss if my memory serves me right!!!!
    Posted by GliterBabe
    Chears gb    yeah I remember him well,   Nice to see he is doing do well,  There hope for us all then.

People like him are insperational.

He might not remember me though but still.

If yo speak to him please tell him NODEAL says gl an well done
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Aussie Millions Main Event : Chears gb    yeah I remember him well,   Nice to see he is doing do well,  There hope for us all then. People like him are insperational. He might not remember me though but still. If yo speak to him please tell him NODEAL says gl an well done
    Posted by NODEAL
    Cheers Nodeal I'm sure he will remember you well!!!!!
  • edited January 2011

On the flop of www.pokernews.com/img/cards/6d.gif" border="0" alt="{6-Diamonds}" />www.pokernews.com/img/cards/4c.gif" border="0" alt="{4-Clubs}" />www.pokernews.com/img/cards/2h.gif" border="0" alt="{2-Hearts}" />, Chris Moorman bet 95,000 and Patrik Antonius raised to 250,000. Moorman tanked while Antonius sat as still as a statue. After a minute in the tank, Moorman asked how much more it was and the dealer told him it was 155,000 more. He then tanked for a bit more.

More time went by and Moorman began counting out his chips with the raise amount separate. He then raised to 425,000. Antonius gave it up and Moorman's cheering section let out a roar as he raked the pot.

• edited January 2011

Randy Dorfman opened for a 48,000-chip min-raise on the button only to have Sam Razavi three-bet the big blind to 151,000.

Dorfman paused for a few moments before making it 273,000 total to put Razavi in the tank for nearly three minutes before asking to have the pot spread.

Once that was done, Razavi shipped it all in for 1,022,000 total - a further 871,000 more to Dorfman.

For the first time (that this blogger can remember), Dorfman removed his glasses to try and reach a decision of what to do. As he rested his head in his hands for a further minute, Dorfman eventually released his hand to slip to 2,680,000 as Razavi climbs to 1,310,000 in chips.

• edited January 2011

Play has now ended for the day on the Final Table and here is the chip counts:

1 Randy Dorfman 3,895,000
    2 James Keys 2,395,000
    3 David Gorr 2,370,000
    4 Samad Razavi 1,360,000
    5 Patrik Antonius 1,300,000
    6 Jeff Rossiter 1,235,000
    7 Michael Ryan 960,000
    8 Chris Moorman 955,000

• edited January 2011

Great Updates SuperPlop Samad Razavi ftw
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Aussie Millions Main Event : Yes that is correct Pryce, he has a great game and can be a sick cash game player...  His name on here was Lechoss if my memory serves me right!!!!
    Posted by GliterBabe
    Shame 50% of his score will be going to Channing then lol. A couple of my mates did grading and said Sam deserved it, hope he does well.