You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The £220 Monthly "Biggie" And A Chance For Micro Players

edited January 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Tonight sees the final of this monthly Prestige Tournament, and good luck to all the players. 
Earlier this month Sky introduced satellites priced at £2.30 for the event.  As a result there were daily satellites regularly getting in excess of 20 entries (1 in 5 to quarter final).  Subsequently the weekly QF (previously run daily with next to no entries) had a starting line up of 42 on Sunday, of which 8 qualified for the semi played last night.  Of the starting field of 30 in the semi (direct entry £48) several had qualified having played satellite and QF and thus had a chance of making tonight's final to play against Sky's elite tournament players at very little cost.  So micro players, look out for the Feb satellites and see if you can get through to the Final at the end of next month.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to The £220 Monthly "Biggie" And A Chance For Micro Players:
    Tonight sees the final of this monthly Prestige Tournament, and good luck to all the players .   Earlier this month Sky introduced satellites priced at £2.30 for the event.  As a result there were daily satellites regularly getting in excess of 20 entries (1 in 5 to quarter final).  Subsequently the weekly QF (previously run daily with next to no entries) had a starting line up of 42 on Sunday, of which 8 qualified for the semi played last night.  Of the starting field of 30 in the semi (direct entry £48) several had qualified having played satellite and QF and thus had a chance of making tonight's final to play against Sky's elite tournament players at very little cost.  So micro players, look out for the Feb satellites and see if you can get through to the Final at the end of next month.
    Posted by Dollie
    Well said Dollie!! gl to all

ps see ya at Luton D !!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to The £220 Monthly "Biggie" And A Chance For Micro Players:
    Tonight sees the final of this monthly Prestige Tournament, and good luck to all the players .   Earlier this month Sky introduced satellites priced at £2.30 for the event.  As a result there were daily satellites regularly getting in excess of 20 entries (1 in 5 to quarter final).  Subsequently the weekly QF (previously run daily with next to no entries) had a starting line up of 42 on Sunday, of which 8 qualified for the semi played last night.  Of the starting field of 30 in the semi (direct entry £48) several had qualified having played satellite and QF and thus had a chance of making tonight's final to play against Sky's elite tournament players at very little cost.  So micro players, look out for the Feb satellites and see if you can get through to the Final at the end of next month.
    Posted by Dollie

Very nicely said Dollie btw when do the £2-30 Sats start again (if you know)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The £220 Monthly "Biggie" And A Chance For Micro Players:
    In Response to The £220 Monthly "Biggie" And A Chance For Micro Players :  Very nicely said Dollie btw when do the £2-30 Sats start again (if you know)
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    I'm afraid I don't know.  I would hope they would be up by Monday.  If not I will get on the case.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The £220 Monthly "Biggie" And A Chance For Micro Players:
    In Response to Re: The £220 Monthly "Biggie" And A Chance For Micro Players : I'm afraid I don't know.  I would hope they would be up by Monday.  If not I will get on the case.
    Posted by Dollie
     Thank You Dollie, i enjoy these as i play  cash / mtt & stt i never manage to get enough points for League F/R so this is an ideal way for me to have a chance of qualifying

cheers 

dtw