You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FINAL FRIDAY - TREV'S CHALLENGE

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

Evening all,

Just a brief reminder that the final Friday challange is tonight - max £5 sit and gos inc double your money games and omaha.

Hopefully the highlight will be a heads-up with Doh (he has challanged me) - see you at 7pm.

Trev

Comments

• edited January 2011

Trevor!

Good Luck tonight in your challenge. I reckon you should go for broke tonight!

Unfortunately Dohhhhhhh is not available to play tonight (pub prob...)But he has elected me to take his place in a HU vs you if you so wish!??

See his post in THIS THREAD!

See you about later!

• edited January 2011

GL on your final night Trevor will drop in for a game at some point

Michael

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: FINAL FRIDAY - TREV'S CHALLENGE:
    Trevor! Good Luck tonight in your challenge. I reckon you should go for broke tonight! Unfortunately Dohhhhhhh is not available to play tonight (pub prob...)But he has elected me to take his place in a HU vs you if you so wish!?? See his post in THIS THREAD! See you about later!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    You're on mate!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: FINAL FRIDAY - TREV'S CHALLENGE : You're on mate!
    Posted by TrevorH
    Ok cool, you name the rough time, format, and stake and i'll be there. I will have to find you on a table first tho so we can make sure we reg at the same time!

I can play plo hilo or nlhe, any stake up to 11 quid is fine.

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: FINAL FRIDAY - TREV'S CHALLENGE : Ok cool, you name the rough time, format, and stake and i'll be there. I will have to find you on a table first tho so we can make sure we reg at the same time! i can play plo hilo or nlhe, any stake up to 11 quid is fine.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Since when? ;o) xxx
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: FINAL FRIDAY - TREV'S CHALLENGE : Since when? ;o) xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    lol fair comment!
  • edited January 2011
    Trev, how did your challenge finish, were you up/down or break even?

Thanks for the 2 HU games, we will have to have a decider one day!

• edited January 2011
    i didnt like it as asked where playing next doesnt respond then search your name for next 15 mins bit silly really

oh well hope you ended up and didnt bust
  • edited January 2011
    i didnt like it as asked where playing next doesnt respond then search your name for next 15 mins bit silly really oh well hope you ENDED UP BUST
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    FYP ;o) xxx
  • edited January 2011
    i didnt like it as asked where playing next doesnt respond then search your name for next 15 mins bit silly really oh well hope you ended up and didnt bust
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Hello all,

Apologies for the late update - it's been a very hectic weekend.

The news is that I managed to make a £4 profit overall - I won't be retiring but at least Rupert is happy that I didn't lose any of his money!

Highlights of the final Friday included Tommyd busting me out of my first sit and go inside 12 minutes and DTW Bandit taking me out of another event.

Aside from that it was all good and honour was satisied when Greg and I played 2 heads-up games and we finished at 1-1. The first one lasted about 3 minutes when Greg's pocket Kings held up against my rather ambitious shove with an up and down draw. The second went on for an age and finally Greg (short of chips) pushed with KQ and didn't improve against my suited A7.

Thanks to everyone who got involved - it was all great fun. I will be back playing again this Friday though as yet haven't quite decided what to play - happy to take on board any suggestions.

Trev
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: FINAL FRIDAY - TREV'S CHALLENGE : Hello all, Apologies for the late update - it's been a very hectic weekend. The news is that I managed to make a £4 profit overall - I won't be retiring but at least Rupert is happy that I didn't lose any of his money! Highlights of the final Friday included Tommyd busting me out of my first sit and go inside 12 minutes and DTW Bandit taking me out of another event. Aside from that it was all good and honour was satisied when Greg and I played 2 heads-up games and we finished at 1-1. The first one lasted about 3 minutes when Greg's pocket Kings held up against my rather ambitious shove with an up and down draw. The second went on for an age and finally Greg (short of chips) pushed with KQ and didn't improve against my suited A7. Thanks to everyone who got involved - it was all great fun. I will be back playing again this Friday though as yet haven't quite decided what to play - happy to take on board any suggestions. Trev
    Posted by TrevorH

Hi Trev wd on showing a small profit was good to play you at Omaha & thanks for the Advice you gave me at the Table

Cheers

Michael

ps if you ever play poker on a Monday why not have a go at the Forum DTD