You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How d0 you play this

edited January 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All
I would be interested in some different ways of playing this hand, you can have a go at my play as well, i've broad shoulders.
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceEVYSmall blind £0.50£0.50£79.91mr_mbroBig blind £1.00£1.50£97.60 Your hole cards1010   Nosebleed_Fold    offshootRaise £4.00£5.50£249.43DeadlyDaveCall £4.00£9.50£120.11gerrard9Fold    EVYFold    mr_mbroRaise £12.00£21.50£85.60offshootFold    DeadlyDaveCall £9.00£30.50£111.11Flop  5AQ   mr_mbroCheck    DeadlyDaveCheck    Turn  A   mr_mbroBet £15.00£45.50£70.60DeadlyDaveFold    mr_mbroMuck    mr_mbroWin £28.97 £99.57

cheer col

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Wat was ur thinking here probably went ....... Yess a perfect spot for a three bet,(flop) ahhh an Ace i check oooh he checks, hmm another ace surely he does not have an Ace its against the math hehe i BET yes fist pump he folds ...PHEW im guud

cmon m8 you can do better than this lol u gotta have a better hh than this, Top of the pots type hand or facing a shove on the river with top pair or some crrap like that ;)

:d

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: How d0 you play this:
    Not mutch happenin in this hand at all!! Yess a perfect spot for a three bet, ahhh an Ace i check oooh he checks, hmm another ace surely he does not have an Ace its against the math hehe i BET yes fist pump he folds ...PHEW im guud cmon m8 you can do better than this lol u gotta have a better hh than this, Top of the pots type hand or facing a shove on the river with top pair or some crrap like that ;) :d
    Posted by WHOAMI196
    thanks for deep and insightful analysis.
    One thought was if i was willing to bet and rep after the second ace came, would it not be better to bet the flop.
  • edited January 2011
    Pretty standard to me a raise, re raise, bad flop for your hand, OOP so check, turn take a stab and take it down.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: How d0 you play this:
    In Response to Re: How d0 you play this : thanks for deep and insightful analysis.
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Thanks means a lot

You dont do anything 100% of the time in poker but betting the flop is slightly favoured i bet but who cares you checked, you bet the turn and you won whats more to say.............. not givin advice here but rather telling it as it is

• edited January 2011
    when you check the flop you either have an under-pair to the board or a monster like set of aces well that's how anyone half decent would read it, when the ace hits on the turn you cant really rep it but i guess Dave figured his pocket nines or whatever was no good and didn't fancy getting tricky with you

so i think the turn bet is fine you could get value from a non believing lower pair or some kind of draw if they think you squeeze light
  • edited January 2011
    I wouldn't enjoy playing TT oop against those 2 people.

C bet the fop, and fire any non-spade turn I spose..............

If he raises either, or flats both flop and turn  -   run away, and find a new table! lol. :(