You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live Satellite for SPT Luton.

edited February 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
When is it and how much?

Comments

• SPTSPT
    edited February 2011
    £20 rebuy for 5 seats, with the extra paid out in cash

Looking at either Sunday 28th Jan or Sun 6th Feb, starting 5-6pm

Waiting for final confirmation from the venue before I can post with certainty
  • edited February 2011
    28th/jan already gone! lol
  • SPTSPT
    edited February 2011
    My mistake 28 Feb/6 March
  • edited February 2011
    Eeuuurrgghhh REBUY.
    Thanx,I'll keep my eyes peeled.
  • edited February 2011
    i thought all the spt seats were LOCKED UP?? can someone confirm if more than 125 seats ....If allocation is gone to 150 I shall not be very impressed whatsoever as it decreases my chances in luton.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Live Satellite for SPT Luton.:
    i thought all the spt seats were LOCKED UP?? can someone confirm if more than 125 seats ....If allocation is gone to 150 I shall not be very impressed whatsoever as it decreases my chances in luton.
    Posted by AJW1976
    in every spt sky have always kept some seats back for live qualifiers at the venue and any special guests plus you have got the wpt freeroll that is giving 6 seats away.
    hope this helps answer you query
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Live Satellite for SPT Luton.:
    In Response to Re: Live Satellite for SPT Luton. : in every spt sky have always kept some seats back for live qualifiers at the venue and any special guests plus you have got the wpt freeroll that is giving 6 seats away. hope this helps answer you query
    Posted by volcan0
    So what ure saying is that the capped number of entrants exceeds 125 players?? Not really what I was expecting to hear seeing as though its maxxed out at 125.

Good tourney description ,should be added at some point to tourney details that it isnt 125 to play.
  • SPTSPT
    edited February 2011
    the field will be 150 runners minimum

125 of those are taken in online satellites

5 from the Live satellite

the remainder from VIPs, celebs, presenters, promotional winners (eg WPT freeroll), same as any other SPT event