You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Auto Table Setup

edited February 2011 in Community Suggestions
When i open a table i have to:
click max buyin
click ok
click wait for bb
click auto post blinds
click chat only
click rotate button
click to rotate to chosen seat
click ok

When i open 9 tables up it becomes difficult, especially when playing hands on other tables....  Can't we have something more automated with default options for the above?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Auto Table Setup:
    When i open a table i have to: click max buyin click ok click wait for bb click auto post blinds click chat only click rotate button click to rotate to chosen seat click ok When i open 9 tables up it becomes difficult, especially when playing hands on other tables....  Can't we have something more automated with default options for the above?
    Posted by cottlad
    +1
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Auto Table Setup:
    When i open a table i have to: click max buyin click ok click wait for bb click auto post blinds click chat only click rotate button click to rotate to chosen seat click ok When i open 9 tables up it becomes difficult, especially when playing hands on other tables....  Can't we have something more automated with default options for the above?
    Posted by cottlad
    HAHA i do that +1
  • edited February 2011
    Tony Pingu, works fine for me on normal view

+1 to this thread would be handy
  • edited February 2011
    Its even more annoying when playing multiple tournies, Every time I get moved onto a new table I have to go through the rotate seat again.

Often this will only work for me if I put the table on miniview (does anyone else find this ?)

Then when I go back to full view the table is in the wrong position on the monitor.

• edited February 2011
    Yeah this would be a nice option to have.
  • edited February 2011
    +1

Maybe put this in community suggestions