You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

a MUST READ from smiler (for all soppy romantic forum members )

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat

Congrats to you Both

Comments

• edited February 2011
    this could not stay in shed so copied for gen chat, congrates to you both

Hi all,
    sorry I been away for a while, but been super busy, then we ( me and expoacher) went to Amsterdam for my birthday.... Oh before I forget, THANK YOU to Sky poker for my five pound birthday gift..... im sure it will go to good use, MAYBE it will enable me to win a big game....... hmmmmmmm

Anyways, I wanted to share my amazing news....
    when in Amsterdam, i seen some awesome stuff, the Van Gogh museum was just one of them, Then we went a strolling along Amstel canal, where I was blown away... after walking along the canal for about an hour, Expoacher asked if i wanted my birthday pressy, ....let me think..... YES!!!
    "well you best sit down then"....reaching into his pocket, i wasnt paying much attention, my focus was on taking photos.....but then, i turned to look at him and he was on bended knee....and NOT cos he was tying his laces euther..!! :-) of course I said a big fat YES!!!
    so I have been floating on air since last thursday.... I didnt wanna spend ages typing out seperate emails to the guys and gals on my friends list, so i thought what better than to start another thread of.....

Anyways, thats my news
    Happy days
    Hope your all well......
    SMILES

debbie
  • edited February 2011
    Congratulations to you both
  • edited February 2011
    Congratulations.