You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Old favourites die hard/Live Poker is Rigged

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
I had to smile when a friend of mine, who is relatively new to poker, sent me this link earlier today.

"How can you think this game isn't rigged?" he asked. I was going to usher him into Area 51, but to be honest he does have a point. I've seen the video before but you have to admit this is a genuinely cold deck...

AA v KK v QQ v 77 v 55. Oh, and JTo.

And yes, that's in a six-max game.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Old favourites die hard/Live Poker is Rigged:
    I had to smile when a friend of mine, who is relatively new to poker, sent me this link earlier today. "How can you think this game isn't rigged?" he asked. I was going to usher him into Area 51, but to be honest he does have a point. I've seen the video before but you have to admit this is a genuinely cold deck... AA v KK v QQ v 77 v 55. Oh, and JTo. And yes, that's in a six-max game.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Lolz - I got involved in a hand like that last night - All in pre AK v AA, KK, JJ I pretty much new I was dead in the water and just let out a huge sighhhhh or was it a growl Grrrrrr - I can't remember, I think I lost my memory from banging my head on the desktop too many times lol.