You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Searching Hand Histories

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Thought this may have been sorted after the upgrade but HH searches are still timing out.  Just tried searching all hands losses >£20 for last 2 weeks..... timed out....  Tried just last 2 days...... timed out :(
Is there anyone able to use this or is it useless for all?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Searching Hand Histories:
    Thought this may have been sorted after the upgrade but HH searches are still timing out.  Just tried searching all hands losses />£20 for last 2 weeks..... timed out....  Tried just last 2 days...... timed out :( Is there anyone able to use this or is it useless for all?
    Posted by cottlad
    I don't think the servers could handle the Zillions of hands your looking for ;)...
  • edited February 2011
    i sometimes get it, if you narrow search down eg. holdem and as much as possible then usually works. sometimes you have to try a few times and then it will work
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Searching Hand Histories:
    Thought this may have been sorted after the upgrade but HH searches are still timing out.  Just tried searching all hands losses />£20 for last 2 weeks..... timed out....  Tried just last 2 days...... timed out :( Is there anyone able to use this or is it useless for all?
    Posted by cottlad

The way to do it is to go to the ''more search options'' link - top left corner. If you put in actual dates it will give it out ( first attempt usually times out but second one works). It can only give a maximum of 500 HH at any one time, so you need to note what date/time the last HH is and set next search from that point - doesn't matter how far back you ask for, You only get 500 HH - so it's rinse and repeat from last HH given.

Hope that makes sense.

• edited February 2011
    just keep pressing search... usually works on like the fifth time..
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Searching Hand Histories:
    just keep pressing search... usually works on like the fifth time..
    Posted by pryce6

just to confirm for all, searching by a date range doesn't work any more you get 100% time outs (I guarantee this!)

Sky lee + Sky Adam etc have been aware for a while but can't see to fix it.

If you search for a hh by a specific hh number you will instantly retrieve it.
  • edited February 2011
    Search within 1 day , not ideal but atleast it works ....for me anyway
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Searching Hand Histories:
    In Response to Re: Searching Hand Histories : just to confirm for all, searching by a date range doesn't work any more you get 100% time outs (I guarantee this!) Sky lee + Sky Adam etc have been aware for a while but can't see to fix it. If you search for a hh by a specific hh number you will instantly retrieve it.
    Posted by beaneh

It works for me ......... just gone back to October 2010 in lumps of 500 HH's at a time.