You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

even im begining to wonder now??

edited February 2011 in Area 51
excuse grammar please lol.
anyhow i have to admit i begining to wonder about lady luck one minute she loves you the next she's a biaaatch!!!.anyhow to explain yesterday i won a small tourny top prize £68 nice but small and a little win on the coupon but ever since then the beats have been unreal out first hand in bounty hunter kk v jk all in on flop suprise suprise j flashes down on turn thats me gone.next tourny secound hand trip 3 against a5 he hits straight and now today cash game 9 10 for me flop jq 4 turn k lovely straight all in to see im against kq ok but like a flash of lightening a k to give him a full house.so a shocking run of luck but is it something more sinister lol or is lady luck just a biaaatch you decide im on the fence for now.
rant over lol.
ps if theres any mods out there could some one please explain to me why when i entered a tourny on jan 31st at 11.45pm the points i got went on my feb points balance as i got 15 points from that tourny and this would of put me on the next level points bonus which i have now missed by 4 points due to these not added to jan points i have emailed customer service but no one has responded.

Comments

• edited February 2011

They're trying to teach u a lesson.

Never knock DOHHHHHHH out on the final table of an MTT, or you will run bad for a fortnight ;)

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: even im begining to wonder now??:
    They're trying to teach u a lesson. Never knock DOHHHHHHH out on the final table of an MTT, or you will run bad for a fortnight ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol your probably right mate but my god ive never had a run like this ive been up and down like a tarts knickers for the last week always seem to get in good but always outdrawn must stop winning on horses and footy perhaps im upsetting them lol.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: even im begining to wonder now?? : lol your probably right mate but my god ive never had a run like this ive been up and down like a tarts knickers for the last week always seem to get in good but always outdrawn must stop winning on horses and footy perhaps im upsetting them lol.
    Posted by dalty
    oh and now im really goint to upset em cause im going to lump on my hot tip in the 330 at southwell so when it wins come and find me on the cash tables and get yourself some easy money lol :)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: even im begining to wonder now?? : oh and now im really goint to upset em cause im going to lump on my hot tip in the 330 at southwell so when it wins come and find me on the cash tables and get yourself some easy money lol :)
    Posted by dalty

Share the tip, and I'll leave you to enjoy your winnings, while I go out and enjoy mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WP yest btw, you had stolen my last 3 big blinds, but were raising 3x from the sb....

You made it 4x......I wondered why, you must have had a stronger hand, or a weaker hand than when you had been stealing previously...

My Ace9 looked like a monster!!! Couldn't turn down the re-shoving opportunity with 17xbb. Sigh. My chips always go on to win somehow ;) gg.

Neway, this horse....... ????
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: even im begining to wonder now?? : Share the tip, and I'll leave you to enjoy your winnings, while I go out and enjoy mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WP yest btw, you had stolen my last 3 big blinds, but were raising 3x from the sb.... You made it 4x......I wondered why, you must have had a stronger hand, or a weaker hand than when you had been stealing previously... My Ace9 looked like a monster!!! Couldn't turn down the re-shoving opportunity with 17xbb. Sigh. My chips always go on to win somehow ;) gg. Neway, this horse....... ????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol i was hoping you would think i was weak when i upped my raise and it worked but was just bad timing on your behalf i suppose,anyway the horse is bentley in the 330 but don't blame me if it goes pete tong lol the guy i get em off is normaly reliable but if we won every time id be a millionaire buy now,i used to be assistant trainer to a greyhound trainer on monmore and believe me there just animals and do what  they want most of the time although we would always have sumat special linned up for christmas.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: even im begining to wonder now?? : lol i was hoping you would think i was weak when i upped my raise and it worked but was just bad timing on your behalf i suppose,anyway the horse is bentley in the 330 but don't blame me if it goes pete tong lol the guy i get em off is normaly reliable but if we won every time id be a millionaire buy now,i used to be assistant trainer to a greyhound trainer on monmore and believe me there just animals and do what  they want most of the time although we would always have sumat special linned up for christmas.
    Posted by dalty
    ooooooooooopppppps lol get in im defo in the bad books now lol did you scoop some dohhhhhhhh :)
  • edited February 2011

WOW !!!

I'm not a big gambler, but always like to watch a race and have a few quid....

£4.40 odd in my account, got it on at 5/1, easy £22!!!!

Thing is, there were 3 in a pink cap, and one was last all the way, was being ridden after like 3 furlongs, thought "here we go again" 

Haha I'd been watching the wrong horse.

Great work dalty !!!! Please post more often - or PM me if you et anymore !!! :D Well chuffed with that!!!!

Edit* - Ugh, sorry, I obviously didn't take the price, not used to betting with sky bet - best odds guaranteed ftw!!!

Still, can't complain, £22 total, £17.60 profit. :)
  • edited February 2011
    WOW !!! I'm not a big gambler, but always like to watch a race and have a few quid.... £4.40 odd in my account, got it on at 5/1, easy £22!!!! Thing is, there were 3 in a pink cap, and one was last all the way, was being ridden after like 3 furlongs, thought "here we go again"  Haha I'd been watching the wrong horse. Great work dalty !!!! Please post more often - or PM me if you et anymore !!! :D Well chuffed with that!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol nice one i was watching the wrong one to it was when the camera switched i lost track of it but still happy days i get a few sometimes i will let you know when i get some more we could start a dalty's tipping forum lol.now i must go and loose it all on cash later or sky won't be happy lol.just kiddin was nice to get my rant out of the way and help someone out at the same time to.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to even im begining to wonder now??:
    excuse grammar please lol. anyhow i have to admit i begining to wonder about lady luck one minute she loves you the next she's a biaaatch!!!.anyhow to explain yesterday i won a small tourny top prize £68 nice but small and a little win on the coupon but ever since then the beats have been unreal out first hand in bounty hunter kk v jk all in on flop suprise suprise j flashes down on turn thats me gone.next tourny secound hand trip 3 against a5 he hits straight and now today cash game 9 10 for me flop jq 4 turn k lovely straight all in to see im against kq ok but like a flash of lightening a k to give him a full house.so a shocking run of luck but is it something more sinister lol or is lady luck just a biaaatch you decide im on the fence for now. rant over lol. ps if theres any mods out there could some one please explain to me why when i entered a tourny on jan 31st at 11.45pm the points i got went on my feb points balance as i got 15 points from that tourny and this would of put me on the next level points bonus which i have now missed by 4 points due to these not added to jan points i have emailed customer service but no one has responded.
    Posted by dalty
    Hi Dalty.
    I beleive the tournies have to be finished before midnight (11.59.59sec) to be precise otherwise the points carry over to the next month.