You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new blog up >> THE BANTER, MY MISTAKES & SKYPOKER MISTAKES

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Dennis,
I have read all your blogs and have enjoyed them, I looked forward to reading your latest blog, but alas it is not there.
I am sure it was meant  in a purely constructive manner.
Maybe the truth hurts. Please pm it to me.
I would like to read it and I'm sure it will not change my mind about sky.
It is a good site, we are aware of the rakes, we are not ignorant.
If we do not like it , we do not play.
Hope you take it in your stride and keep on posting.
You win some and you lose some.
Wynne

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: new blog up >> THE BANTER, MY MISTAKES & SKYPOKER MISTAKES:
    Stay calm Denis  .......it's their ball, if they want to take it away, they can ....... nothing we can do about that.
    Posted by elsadog
    ty alan noted .
  • edited February 2011

I ALSO FEEL THE RAKE ON MICRO TABLES IS HIGH (MAYBE TOO HIGH) BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY SKY POKER IS A BUSINESS AND HAS TO MAKE MONEY,
     WE ALL ENJOY THE PROGRAMS THE PRESENTERS, THE FACT WE ALL CAN SEE OUR PLAY ALMOST LIVE ON TV.
    THE OTHER POKER SITES CAN'T GIVE US AS PLAYERS THAT SORT OF HI LEVEL PROFILE, ALSO SKY POKER BACKS, SUPPORTS AND PUTS IT POKER NAME TO 'US' AS PLAYERS AND NOT SOME FAMOUS PLAYER, WE ARE SKY'S PRO PLAYERS NOT PHIL IVEY OR NEGRANU.

ALL THIS COSTS MONEY AND I FOR ONE IS GREATFULL FOR OUR UK BASED POKER SITE THAT MOST PLAYERS KNOW OF EACH OTHER AND CAN BE PART OF 'OUR LOCAL' POKER CLUB

LIAM 5 KINGS