You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1.2. freeroll

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
What they ask you to do is enter promo code 12FREEROLL in the my accounts section and then put a tenner on skybet at evens and over, so i put a tenner on 'go ahead eagles' to win at even money and they won!!! (guess who they are without googling) i then put 10 times £1 bets on deal or no deal in sky vegas and got £8.20 back, so in profit. Went to get password and it said that i hadn't played the vegas section! it appears the bet has to be one £10 spin on the deal or no deal slots and not 10 times £1 spins, anyway customer services sorted me out with an entry, but please be careful guys, if your going to enter this promo its 1 £10 spin on deal or no deal and not 10 £1 spins.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Ha ha!! ive just remembered that a while back loadsa peeps self excluded themselves from skyvegas - unlucky lol :)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 1.2. freeroll:
    Ha ha!! ive just remembered that a while back loadsa peeps self excluded themselves from skyvegas - unlucky lol :)
    Posted by loonytoons
    Good luck in the game.  I'm one of those that self excluded themselves from Sky Vegas, but would rather miss out on one freeroll than have all the loses I would have had playing there:))
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 1.2. freeroll : Good luck in the game.  I'm one of those that self excluded themselves from Sky Vegas, but would rather miss out on one freeroll than have all the loses I would have had playing there:))
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    its called self control and will power lol, thats the 1st time ive played vegas in months, and the last til the next promo lol :)
  • edited February 2011
    couldn't you just put £10 on the box game and as long as you don't take out the biggest box you should get an offer of around £10 ??Maybe i'm wrong but it said any no deal game ?
  • edited February 2011
    I am in and made a profit too,had a gg which won 2/1  and on deal or no deal,I dealt at £22.14.
    So for me it truly is a freeroll,but..How can it be called a FREEROLL when you have to pay £20 to enter it???
  • edited February 2011
    So £20 to buy into a freeroll good stuff eh NOT.
    Not everyone can afford this and as has already been stated a lot of people have excluded themselves from Sky Vegas, I take it this is part of let's link the whole Sky Gaming thing together hence the naming of the horses in the Virtual Racing on Sky Bet.
  • edited February 2011
    where do i get the password, i bet £10 on deal or no deal box game, won £15 and backed QPR at 21/10 for a tenner and they won. where iz ze password!?
  • edited February 2011
    where do i get the password, i bet £10 on deal or no deal box game, won £15 and backed QPR at 21/10 for a tenner and they won. where iz ze password!?
    Posted by hurst05
    Not sure, but I think you have to do it the other way round.
    Put your bet on first, with the 12freeroll code, then play your deal game.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 1.2. freeroll : its called self control and will power lol, thats the 1st time ive played vegas in months, and the last til the next promo lol :)
    Posted by loonytoons
    Now if I had THAT I'd stop reading the darn threads in Area 51 lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 1.2. freeroll : Not sure, but I think you have to do it the other way round. Put your bet on first, with the 12freeroll code, then play your deal game.
    Posted by TORTUS007
    did it really matter which order i did it? :(
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: 1.2. freeroll : did it really matter which order i did it? :(
    Posted by hurst05
    Give CC a call.  If you explain whats happened they will hopefully sort it out for you.
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by hurst05
    You have to go to 'my account' then enter the code '12FREEROLL' in the enter promotional code section. Then you have to put the tenners on, one on skybet at evens or better, and one on deal or no deal, but you must enter the promo code first, before the bets! The password will be sent by email, but it also appears in the  section where you entered the code!
  • edited February 2011
    i entered the code, ill check my emails.
  • edited February 2011
    so we suld look after each other and tell us on hear or pm me pls with the password :]