You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum DTD

1235»

Comments

• edited February 2011

DOHHHHHHH fell asleep watching Jamies 30 minute meals, and didn't wake up till 10pm! 

Next week I shall take it down......100%! - ish.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD:
    DOHHHHHHH fell asleep watching Jamies 30 minute meals, and didn't wake up till 10pm!  Next week I shall take it down......100%! - ish.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
      Are you sorting the 6 nations tourney out m8???
  • edited February 2011
    once again an excellent standard of play thank you MP33 And Robbie for your kind comments will see you all same time and same place next week. CONGRATULATIONS TO Kiwini4u on the win well deserved one of the many regulars from day one and thanks to all for your continued support COMP / PLAYER 7.15 DP STK 8.15 DP STK 8.30 TOTY TOTAL KIWINI4U 16 12 7 35 MADMOO 37 22 18 77 MP33 68 15 20 103 IRISHROVER 41 24 42 107 RAWHAND 26 26 56 108 ROBBIEROTT (TSP) 1 35 75 111 THEJUDGE10 108 4 12 124 STOKEFC 60 37 32 129 POKERTREV 33 33 73 139 MAXALLY (TKP) 40 13 95 148 WALLER02 59 17 90 166 SLAVERCHOP 73 2 104 179 ROSJIM1 122 1 68 191 POMFRITTES 49 34 138 221 PLOPPY33 74 48 105 227 DOHHHHHHH N/S N/S N/S DTWBANDIT N/S N/S N/S
    Posted by scouse_red
    some excellent performances there,
    congrats KIWI, ROB , ROS & MP .

A big ty to the chuckle brothers once again for organizing this  lol
  • edited February 2011
    Yes nice play last night ,thought i had you when i was so far ahead in chips.Will join you bunch on Monday for the DTD if i am free , do i need to do anything to register , keep me right fairly new to the site so not sure how everything works
    took the 7.15 down, he had a massive chip lead but just kept on chipping away, boom ak - a3 and it held, ty to scouse red who was rallying me on from the sidelines, great posts red, happy days and gl to who's in the 8.15 im coming on the rallyies
    Posted by ROBBIEROTT
  • edited February 2011
    Hopefully if time is on my side i'll make my debut in this next monday.

Yeah I can see you're all scared now.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD : Yes nice play last night ,thought i had you when i was so far ahead in chips.Will join you bunch on Monday for the DTD if i am free , do i need to do anything to register , keep me right fairly new to the site so not sure how everything works
    Posted by GEO68
    just wait til the new thread is up then stick ur name down mate. the thread is normally put on at the weekend
  • edited February 2011
    Thanks everyone, I still can't believe that I actually won it.  My apologies to anyone who might have been railing me, but I was playing on miniview for most of the night.

Steve
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD : Yes nice play last night ,thought i had you when i was so far ahead in chips.Will join you bunch on Monday for the DTD if i am free , do i need to do anything to register , keep me right fairly new to the site so not sure how everything works
    Posted by GEO68
    GEO great to see you post m8 the details for next weeks tourny will be posted on Friday and you can register anytime between then and the Monday at 7.10.
    Be good to see you there

And to Acidman exactly the same to you to m8y hope to see you in next week
  • edited February 2011
    Will look out for the details over the weekend.Having a good week so far in the deepstack played on Monday night came 2nd and played on wedensday night and came 3rd luck seems to be in at the moment.
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD : GEO great to see you post m8 the details for next weeks tourny will be posted on Friday and you can register anytime between then and the Monday at 7.10. Be good to see you there And to Acidman exactly the same to you to m8y hope to see you in next week
    Posted by scouse_red