You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dispute This

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat

No1  Using ones own mental health problems To undermine an innocent post is at the very least below the belt and at most devisive.

No 2 Using a threat to take your own life to gain points and sympathy and lay that on to anyone is deffinitley not on

No 3   If I was a mod on this site and saw a person saying they were thinking of removing thier own life because they couldnt handle someone simply hitting back in anger at this tactic then I know who I would be consider banning for thier own healths sake.

no 4  I only retorted strongly because he was using an underhand plus ilogical method to attack an innocent post with the purpose of turning it into a cruel post on the bases that I should have considerd that there are mentaly ill people out there,   How preposterous is that?

no 5, I can reasonably argue that his post intentionally underhand and any sane person would be angry.

no 6 All the posts responding to my anger apart from one person was one sided,

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Dispute This:
        No1  Using ones own mental health problems To undermine an innocent post is at the very least below the belt and at most devisive.   No 2 Using a threat to take your own life to gain points and sympathy and lay that on to anyone is deffinitley not on    No 3   If I was a mod on this site and saw a person saying they were thinking of removing thier own life because they couldnt handle someone simply hitting back in anger at this tactic then I know who I would be consider banning for thier own healths sake.   no 4  I only retorted strongly because he was using an underhand plus ilogical method to attack an innocent post with the purpose of turning it into a cruel post on the bases that I should have considerd that there are mentaly ill people out there,   How preposterous is that?  no 5, I can reasonably argue that his post intentionally underhand and any sane person would be angry. no 6 All the posts responding to my anger apart from one person was one sided,
    Posted by NODEAL
    Anyone of the people who said I had no justification come on debate    im waiting
  • edited February 2011
    Any one of you guys out there who had a pop at me come have a rational polite debate Im willing to back up my stance,       Im still waiting
  • edited February 2011

still waiting
  • edited February 2011

Ahhhhhhh You only hunt in packs,  Come on have the courage of your convictions.

No silly run in an kick and then run away

debate
  • edited February 2011

bump