You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

just a small one but it felt good

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat

Not been running great today or yesterday just cashing has been a grind in anything dyms, cash or mtts. So this was a huge felt of releif.
gistered39 / 10001The_Don90 - £15.60 + 10 League Points2sean1991 - £9.75 + 8 League Points3barnes13 - £5.85 + 6 League Points4fumber1924 - £4.29 + 4 League Points5Vraictwo - £3.51 + 2 League Points

Wp to all on FT as well, i went in with 3-1 chip lead and inparticular Sean and Barnes made me work for it.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    nice one don ive  not been running good at all if u get chance look in the clinic and see where im going wrong mate need some good advice
    well done on your cash as well keep up the good work
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to just a small one but it felt good:
    Not been running great today or yesterday just cashing has been a grind in anything dyms, cash or mtts. So this was a huge felt of releif. gistered 39 / 1000 1 The_Don90 - £15.60 + 10 League Points 2 sean1991 - £9.75 + 8 League Points 3 barnes13 - £5.85 + 6 League Points 4 fumber1924 - £4.29 + 4 League Points 5 Vraictwo - £3.51 + 2 League Points Wp to all on FT as well, i went in with 3-1 chip lead and inparticular Sean and Barnes made me work for it.
    Posted by The_Don90
    I bet donkeyplop lol'd at the title of this thread.
  • edited February 2011
    After your thread title 'just a small one but it felt good' I thought you where going to tell us about your
    late night activities..............
    Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i swear I wrote this b4 seing what you typed above!

Don you have a way with words!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: just a small one but it felt good:
    After your thread title 'just a small one but it felt good' I thought you where going to tell us about your late night activities.............. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i swear I wrote this b4 seing what you typed above! Don you have a way with words!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    wetting myself with laughter.