You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Play The Power!! Competition from our friends at Sky Bet

edited September 2009 in The Shed
Hi guys,

i thought you might all like to see this...

Bet and Watch the PDC Championship League Darts live on the Sky Bet Player and you could be playing against Phil 'The Power' Taylor at the Sky Bet World Grand Prix in Dublin.

Simply bet on any of our in-play markets and you will be entered into the draw to play the 14-time World Champion at the Citywest Hotel in Dublin, as well as a 4 night stay at the hotel and tickets to watch the darts. What’s more, every £1 you bet will be counted as one entry. So the more you stake, the better chance you have of winning. We'll cover travel and accommodation as well as giving the winner a £50 free bet for the World Grand Prix Final, providing darts fans with the ultimate money-can’t-buy prize.

To enter the competition, simply enter the promo code POWER and bet on any in-play darts markets.

The unique tournament kicks off on 15th September and features eight eight-player groups doing battle in a series of one-day events. The whole Championship will be screened on the Sky Bet Player where you can easily bet on any of our fantastic special markets.

(from Sky Bet)

Comments

• edited September 2009

as good as it sounds rich am still a bit put out with sky bet re free £5 bet when i bet $5 on footy which i never got so as much as i love darts as i play myself i think i will pass on this one m8 but good luck to everyone hope to see you at the PDC Phil the Power Taylor will be favourite but there's been a new guy on the sceen this year who will deffo give him a run for his money whom i will deffo be betting sadly not with sky bet

dtw
  • edited September 2009
    Phil is an absolutely legend, and he lives close by, but I think I'd rather play him in a poker tournament lol. Get him online here!
    Playing darts I wouldn't beat him if I was allowed to just stick the darts in by hand lol

• edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Play The Power!! Competition from our friends at Sky Bet:
        as good as it sounds rich am still a bit put out with sky bet re free £5 bet when i bet $5 on footy which i never got so as much as i love darts as i play myself i think i will pass on this one m8 but good luck to everyone hope to see you at the PDC Phil the Power Taylor will be favourite but there's been a new guy on the sceen this year who will deffo give him a run for his money whom i will deffo be betting sadly not with sky bet    dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    who's the new guy, even though i have probably never heard of him if hes new i will still happily bet that he wont beat the power